Part 2 of Day 10 I'm back... Actually, I did not immediately go offline after I posted up my previous post...That's because he finally online at that time... Oh well... continued online lo... He said he just came back from ICA office... -.-" And he told me he won't be able to come back this weekend dy... as he had submitted his passport and his embarktion card, etc... to da ICA office... and he'll only be able to get his passport back
ONE WEEK LATER... aaahhh... as I have expected earlier... and now he's found out that he can't come back da following week too.... as his dad wanted him to attend his unknown relative's wedding dinner... wahahaaha... Just like what I've predicted before he went off to Singapore... He can't meet me for, let's say.... a month??? wahahaha... I never know... I'm such a gifted Seer... lol! haha!!
*sigh
Haiz.... guess... this is it... we are not fated to meet each other after all... oh well... better start getting used to this kind of life... haiz... Why is it everytime all my promises are broken??? WHY?? WHY?? Why no one bothers to fulfil what they had promised me??? Can someone tell me why???
*sigh
I'm sick of this... I've given up hope... I can't put myself into hoping that he'll come back someday in August... Everytime when my hopes get high, somehow, it'll crushed in the end... I can't stand this kind of feeling anymore... I guess... I won't be looking forward to his comeback dy...
*sigh
Anyway, I went offline at 7.15pm to have my bath... and then took my dinner... and watch a little TV... and he miss called me to inform he's back on9... oh well... my parents are still at home... they haven't go out yet... I guess... it's not very safe for me to turn on da pc yet... or else, they'll start nagging... -.-" so... watched some tv while waiting for them to go out town... and thn off they went... I'm home alone again... So, I'm back online... and watched my Korean drama at da same time...
It was 8.45pm at that time... For da first one and a half hour... we did not talk anything... Guess I'm too emotional to talk with him or to find something to chat about with him... And then he told me he doesn't want to attend his unknown relative's wedding dinner... oh well.... d'you think that'll be possible??? He said he wanna come back... to get his stuffs done... oh... I got it... You wanted to come back
to get your stuffs done... aaahh... tell your dad then... no use telling me... wahahaha... but looks like his dad wanted him to attend da dinner... lol!! too bad... I don't think you can come back to get your stuffs done dy... wahahaha... moreover, the place (bank) you wanna go is not open on weekends... wahahaha... so... be a good boy and stay at your dear Singapore and attend that stupid dinner... bleah!!!
And then, he told me about his timetable... I had a look at it... and found out that he'll be free after Thursday afternoon... Oh well... looks like he's able to come back dy and get his stuffs done dy... I see a lil bit of hope... But dare not think too much about it... I'm afraid of getting hurt again... Da blow is too much for me... I did not bother to persuade him to come back to meet me dy... It's useless... totally useless... It's all up to him... If he really wanted to meet me badly, then he'll try whatever he can do to come back even if I asked him or anybody else asked him not to come back... If he doesn't want... no matter how hard I try, he'll still won't do it... aaah... a stubborn bull we've got here... lol!!! no offence ya, dear cs...
*sigh
I ended up helping him think of ways so as he doesn't have to attend that dinner... but not thinking of ways so that he can meet me... no... I've given up on that... and I would like to put a stop on that too... wahahaha...
Anyway, online until 2.15am... chatted with seet , yi ling and my future housemate ---> Ah O!!! lol!!! haha... CS off at 12am... as usual... and thn after that he called me... but I can't answer... coz mummy's still around... or else she's start questioning me... oh... this reminds me of something... I asked CS why he did not called me in da morning as he had promised me before... Guess what he answer???? "
Just don't feel like calling" WAHAHAHAHA!!! just don't feel like calling...
PERFECT ANSWER!!!!Oh well... that's it... I'm off... but wait!!! I just found out something... Saw it somewhere in da NTU website... and guess wat?? He'll be having his College of Engineering Freshman Orientation tomorrow and yet he told me he duno what he'll be doing when I asked him earlier... WTF!!! haiz... U really changed....
*sigh
Decided to read a chapter of HPHBP instead... and thn slept at 3.20am... the end...
Good night, blog...
P/S: I've nothing to say dy...
i am who i am
12:01 AM