* the me *
~CiPei~
~19+~
~Friendster : cipei_88@yahoo.com~
~MSN : alshender@hotmail.com~



Plurk.com
* tag *


ShoutMix chat widget

* link *
Chee Siang
Ardy
Chareli
Chew Woon
Chiau Wei
Hanis
Hayden
Hian Shynn
Hui Ru
Jacky
Jasper
Jun Yong a.k.a. Birdie
Kai Xin 1
Kai Xin 2
Karen
May Joan
Michelle
Pei Tse
Shieh Yee
Shi Hui 1
Shi Hui 2
Shinde
Shue Ling 1
Shue Ling 2
Suzanne
Tammy
Qi Yun
Wai Jing
Yeanie
Yi Ling
Ying Yan
Yvonne Loh

* archives *
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
May 2004
July 2004
August 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
December 2005
February 2006
June 2006
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2


* Tuesday, August 07, 2007 *
Part 2 of Day 15


I've promised to blog bout da funny little incident earlier... And here it goes... I'm halfway through chatting with Chareli... and then decided to get up to stretch myself a bit.. Walked to da gate... and looked around for my lil doggie... And guess what??? DOGGIE IS LOST!!! OMG!!!-.-" Went to da porch searching for my lil doggie... Looked under Mini... no... doggie's not there... -.-" gosh... where's doggie??? -.-" Looked around da porch again... No doggie... but I can hear doggie's license tinkling with it collar... -.-" WHERE IS DOGGIE??? -.-" Da search for doggie continued... And then.... tada.... there's doggie!!! Hiding behind da bicycles... -.-" Doggie soo bad... play hide and seek with me... -.-" but cute!!! :P hehehe!!!

Oh... I had a dreamt last night too... Well, a very strange dream I must say... -.-" I dreamt that my front tooth broke... -.-" and it turns out that I clenched my teeth too hard dy till my front tooth broke... -.-" strange, isnt it?? -.-" And weird enough... I sometimes do think that my teeth are goin to break when I clenched my teeth a lil harder than supposed... -.-" and this afternoon, really feel like my teeth are going to break... -.-" felt weird... ended up went to brush my teeth.. just for precaution... lol!

Anyway, after dinner, went to watched TV... though I left my pc on... just in case somebody comes online... but alas... that somebody did not go online tonight... haiz... guess must be very very frus with me... -.-" Well, as it's not totally my fault, so, I did not bother to call him up or miss called him or msg him lo... otherwise later someone said I'm disturbing again... So... ended up chatting with Seet, Yi Ling, Suz, Muhe, O and Evelyn (Han Keong's "fren" lol! :P)... Had a great time chatting with them... haha...

He miss called me at around 11.30pm... I miss called him back... and then send him sms through internet... asked him "what is it? no longer frus?" and all he replied is "wanna sleep now night..." -.-" so, I just reply him back "oic...night..." THE END... -.-" Seet and Yi Ling reckoned he's still frus and asked me not to disturb him... Well, that's exactly what I am doing... I've been a very good girl... din msg him... din call him... din miss call him da whole day... unless he did it 1st... You see!! I'm such a good girl... And yet you still are frustrated with me... isk... isk....

*sobs

Well... guess da only way is to leave him alone now until he feels like contacting me again... hmm... it's late... And I guess I'm done with today's post... so... byebye!!!

P/S: .....


i am who i am
12:09 AM