* the me *
~CiPei~
~19+~
~Friendster : cipei_88@yahoo.com~
~MSN : alshender@hotmail.com~



Plurk.com
* tag *


ShoutMix chat widget

* link *
Chee Siang
Ardy
Chareli
Chew Woon
Chiau Wei
Hanis
Hayden
Hian Shynn
Hui Ru
Jacky
Jasper
Jun Yong a.k.a. Birdie
Kai Xin 1
Kai Xin 2
Karen
May Joan
Michelle
Pei Tse
Shieh Yee
Shi Hui 1
Shi Hui 2
Shinde
Shue Ling 1
Shue Ling 2
Suzanne
Tammy
Qi Yun
Wai Jing
Yeanie
Yi Ling
Ying Yan
Yvonne Loh

* archives *
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
May 2004
July 2004
August 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
December 2005
February 2006
June 2006
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2


* Friday, August 03, 2007 *
Scary Encounter... -.-"


Oh... I finally remembered da thing I wanna blogged about in da 1st place dy... Here it goes... Just now... when I reached home, I straightaway online... And then, guess what??? Someone pm me... and according to da email, it shud be CS's bro... but it turned out to be ----> CS's dad... -.-" OH MY GOD!!! SCARY!! scared da hell outta me... -.-" CS's dad thought I'm CS's bro... and asked where am I?? "I" as in CS's bro... -.-" and I quickly block and delete that email... I tot it was CS's bro email... and just wanna play him if he ever gets online... -.-" Here's da whole conversation :-

CS's dad : asl?
Me : wakaka
Me : u 1st
Me : :P
CS's dad : ??
Me : -.-"

*sweats

CS's dad : Ah wee ha?
Me : who's tat?
Me : -.-"

*sweats

CS's dad : jeffrey

*and then I blocked him.... and tot I'm a bit rude to block him just like that... so, here it goes again....

Me : huh?
CS's dad : Where are u now?
Me : huh?

*blocked him again... it's getting scary for me... -.-"

CS's dad : ??????????????

*blocked again.... -.-"

Me : huh??
Me : -.-"

*sweats

*blocked again.... -.-"

CS's dad : Are U Lee Chee Wee?
Me : no
Me : who's tat?

*blocked again.... -.-"

CS's dad : U from where?

************************************* THE END *************************************


Scary huh?? -.-" scared da hell outta me... -.-" It really was a narrow escape... -.-"

I wondered.... what on earth make CS's dad tot I'm his 2nd son??? -.-" Come on, people... just think... He's signed in into MSN with his 2nd son's account, thn why on earth he still thinks that I'm his 2nd son??? -.-" Strange... and funny la... -.-" and my display pic is me...myself... -.-" what on earth still make him think that I'm his 2nd son??? -.-" I mean, ok well, pics can be fake... but obviously, he met me before when I went to CS's house last time... -.-" takkan he cannot recognize me??? -.-" Moreover, my nick is sooo obvious hinting that I'm a gal la... -.-" How can I still be his 2nd son?? -.-" Weird... funny... Scary... -.-"

*sweats

Actually... I duno why... but when this incident happened last night... when CS's dad mistook me for his 2nd son... I was thinking of playing his dad too... -.-" tell him I'm not Chee Wee but I'm Chee Siang... -.-" OH GOSH!!! what am I thinking about??? -.-" Luckily, I did not have da guts to do so... but at some point, I nearly told him that I'm CS instead... -.-" I wonder... what will happen... If I told him I'm CS??? -.-" I guess, he'll sure be forcing me who is acting as CS to attend da dinner... -.-" and if he did so... I'll just make up stories telling him I (CS) got something on that day or got activity or blah blah blah... wahahaha!!! Help CS tell lies... tarnished his name!!! wahaha!!! hehe!!! :P -.-" I wondered... How will CS react if I really did that... -.-" Angry with me??? Scold me??? Break with me??? -.-" Looks like I really dare not face the consequences... and hence, did not play along with CS's dad... -.-"

*sweats

Aahh... pity... It would be kinda great to play along, u know?? and scary too... It's very very risky... as if you are gambling... I'm not a good gambler... or shud I say, I don't gamble... so... din take da risk lo... -.-" Who knows... If I played along, and somehow if later CS's dad got mad with what I said or etc... end up CS's will kena... -.-" pitiful darling... hehe... so, as you all can see now, I'm such a good and kind-hearted gal... :P LoL!!! So, treasure me more!!! wahahaah... -.-"

Anyway, really hope CS's dad won't found out who on earth exactly he's chatting with last night... otherwise ... -.-" I guess I'll be dead... -.-" Looks like I've finally learned my lesson not to simply play with people... -.-" haiz... such a wonderful opportunity missed... -.-"

Pray for me... that CS's dad won't be able to find out who I am... -.-"

P/S : You see, I'm soo good.. I din land you into troubles... although I really really wanna play along... -.-" :P So, treasure me more la!!! haiz.... -.-"


i am who i am
3:25 AM