Day 4oHappy 50th Birthday, Malaysia!!! It's Malaysia's b'day today!!! MERDEKA!!!
Hehe... Woke up this morning at around 9.30am by mummy... Coz going to Melaka in da morning to fetch my bro back home... -.-" And to go to Melaka's Giant coz Mummy wanna get her radio back... -.-" And I don't feel like being home alone... although I won't be totally alone la... But still don't like to be left out by my parents... Dowan to let my bro be with them all by himself... So, decided to follow my parents go Melaka lo...
Sorry, dear... But don't think you will understand how I feel... Well, nobody will understand how I feel... -.-" Well, I just feel that whenever my bro's around, I'm being neglected... by my parents... Duno how to explain... But since I'm small, I've this kind of feeling dy... Maybe they really did neglect me sometimes, and that's why I'm having this kind of feeling... Hmm... in short, I guess most of those kids who are not da eldest will somehow feel how I feel... Especially those who only has an older brother or older sister... Like me... -.-"
So, that's why I don't want to stay at home alone today while letting my bro to spend time with my parents all by himself... -.-" I'm bad... I know... But I can't help it... -.-" So, sorry... can't accompany you today, dear... Muaks...
Oh yeah... CS called me last night before going to sleep... :) We sleep at da same time together... :P hehee... :) And he called me again early this morning when he woke up at around 6.45am... -.-" Aiks... he kacau me wake up... -.-" He said he's following his mummy go to fetch his 2nd brother from matric... -.-" Wonder why he need to go and fetch his bro soo early... -.-" Aiks... He called me... But I'm soo blur and sleepy... Din talk at all I think... -.-" Just mumbled some strange noise only... -.-" lol! Coz too sleepy and blurry and lazy to think of saying anything... hehe... :P But he said I sounded cute and nice... -.-" Muaks!!!
Msged CS when I finally woke up at 9.30am... -.-" He told me he's waiting to eat his roti canai that time... -.-" Everytime back Muar eat roti canai 1... -.-" Well, brushed my teeth, washed my face and took my bath... And then smuggled Dog Dog into my bag... And simply grab some bread and then off we went to Melaka... -.-"
Went there early coz Mummy need to get her radio before 12pm... -.-" Reached Melaka at around 11.15am... -.-" Felt dizzy all da way to Melaka and all da time at Melaka... -.-" Must be not enough sleep... -.-" Aiks... Must take note not to go anywhere besides Muar town when I'm not geting enough sleep da night before... -.-" Or else I'll start feeling like wanna vomit... -.-"
Got Mummy's radio back from Giant... And then went to Tesco... Bought some stuffs there... Got my pillow there too... And after da little shopping, went to fetch my bro from Ixora Apartment at around 12.45pm... -.-" Oh... CS went to play badminton with his bro at around 11.15am... -.-" After fetching my bro, daddy decided to went back Muar to have lunch instead of having it at Melaka... -.-"
Reached Muar at nearly 2pm... Went to Coco Garden to have lunch... CS went to his granny's house after playing badminton at 1.15pm... -.-" Met daddy's friends at Coco Garden... And went to join them for lunch... Finally went back home at around 3pm... -.-" Feeling very tired and dizzy... -.-" CS was back home at around 2.15pm... I decided to go to sleep instead of online... -.-" Coz da main reason I online everytime is to chat online with CS... But since he's back Muar dy, I don't have to online every hour dy... hehe... Coz can sms him ma... lol! :P
Darling went to factory at around 3.15pm... -.-" But he went back home halfway instead... Coz it's raining heavily there... And he's soak with rain... -.-" Aiks... better be careful not to catch cold, dear!!! -.-" Anyway, both of us went to rest at around 3.45pm... :P And then CS went to factory again at 4 smth... -.-" I'm still sleeping like a pig... :P And finally woke up at 5.20pm... Woke up with a terrible headache... -.-" Aiks... Must because of da hot weather... -.-" Aiks... I cannot sleep in hot weather... Coz I'll wake up with a terrible headache1.... -.-"
Did nothing after waking up... Coz having headache... -.-" Sat down on da sofa... and watched some DVD... Duno what is that DVD bout... Mummy's watching it... So, I just watch it lo... -.-" And then watched Singapore Channel 8 until 6.30pm... Finally, my headache kinda gone dy... Brought doggie out for its evening walk... And then, cooked its dinner... Took my bath and watched TV while waiting for dinner... CS went to his new house and was forced to clean da house... -.-" Aiks... He's daddy is funny and strange le... -.-" Pity my darling has to smash stones??? -.-" That's what he was told to do... -.-" Strange... MUAKS!!! Be careful dear!!! And don't hurt yourself har!!! :)
Hehe... Had spaghetti tonight... :P YUMMY!!! Shud ask mummy how to cook da paste this few days... So that I can cook spaghetti by myself at KL too... lol! :P hehe... Had dinner in front of da TV... :P Continued watching TV after eating while waiting for Mummy to finish her dinner... Coz I'm goin out tonight!! :P Got gathering... hehe... :P
Went out at around 8.50pm... :P Went to Uncle Sam's Cafe... hehe... Mich, Yi Ling, Ai Rin, Eunice and Nin Ern were there dy when I arrived... hehe... It's been such a long time since I last met Eunice and Nin Ern... :P Was soo happy when saw them... :P Chua arrived a few minutes later after me... hehe... :P Oh... and we met our Convent seniors there too... :P hehe... Yi Hwee, Boon Zhiu, She Ni, Wee Wee and another senior whom I don't know her name... And my bro's friend and Yi Hwee's bf and another gal whom I don't know... lol... They sat just right next to our table... hehe...
Had a great time listening to stories... :P And finally, CS arrived!!! :P He looked different tonight... better... I must say... lol... Maybe because he dressed differently?? Hmm... he told me he's wearing what he wore to his class yesterday... -.-" Eeee... darling din wash clothes!!! :P hehe... :P Had a great time gathering... lol... This might be da last time gathering with Mich them before I leave to KL... lol... Chiau Wei is still in Sg... Coz she's entering some Cooking Competition... hehe... Wow... I wanna eat what she cooked!! :P Boo did not come coz she wanted to watch TV... Duh... Boo ah... it's been like ages since we last met you, you know?? -.-" Haiz...
Anyway, we celebrated Ai Rin's birthday again tonight... lol... She brought her Birthday Cake there... American Chocolate... :P hehe... Yummy!!! :P And we shared some with our seniors too... hehe... :P Nin Ern went back early after singing birthday song to Ai Rin... Well, we finally went back at around 11pm... lalala... Soo happy... :P hehe...
Watched DVD again when reached home... -.-" Coz Mummy wanna watch it... -.-" It's da DVD daddy recorded during Mummy's kindergarten trip to KL this year... :P hehe... I looked soo funny in it... -.-" And I din realised until now that my hair is that long... -.-" Aiks... must go and cut my hair soon... hehe... :P After finished watching it, watched Singapore Channel 8 instead of online...
Actually, I wanted to go online 1... So that I can update my blog earlier... But feel lazy to online la... -.-" Decided to online later before sleeping in my room... :P Hehe... Watched TV 1st... And then, CS went to bed at 1am... And it's time for me to go into my room... hehe... And here I am... Typing this post from my lappie on my bro's bed... lol!!! :P hehe...
Ok... It's 2.25am dy... And I was thinking just now to finish HP tonight before I sleep... -.-" Looks like no HP-ing again tonight... -.-" Coz need to wake up early tomorrow morning if I want to go to Lien's house... :P hehe... okok... This post shall end here... Right... Good night!!! :P
P/S: I LOVE YOU, DARLING!!! 我爱你哦!!! :P hehe!!
i am who i am
11:59 PM