Day 41Woke up this morning at around 10am by mummy... Coz I told her I wanna go to Lien's house in da morning... :P hehe... So, have to wake up early although very lazy lo... -.-" Actually, I asked CS to wake me up before 10am... But he din really wake me up... -.-" Duh... or maybe he did tried calling me, but I accidentally pressed da cancel button and then he thought I'm awake dy so din continue calling me dy... -.-"
Anyway, luckily mummy woke me up... hehe... Brushed my teeth, washed my face and had my breakfast... After breakfast, I'm out... to Lien's house... :P hehe... Lien asked me to be there after 11am... -.-" Coz she went out for breakfast with her parents... Well, I reached there at 11am sharp... And she's not home yet... -.-" Daddy got kinda mad... Coz I din arranged my time properly with Lien... -.-" What le... I told him that I wanna be there after 11am dy hor... But he himself want to send me there early 1... -.-" Duh... Ended up daddy waited with me for around 5 minutes and then he scold me a bit and drove off leaving me all alone there... -.-"
Lien arrived home a few minutes after daddy went off... -.-" Said hi to her parents and then went inside her house... Hehe... Talked with her bout lots of stuffs... :P Hmm... there's always something to talk about with Lien1... :P We've soo much to talk about but soo little time... -.-" Aiks... -.-" Msged CS after reaching Lien's house... Hehe... Asked him to come over to fetch me at around 11.30am... Hehehe... :P
CS arrived Lien's house at around 11.40am... Hehe... Said tata to Lien and went off with CS to his house... :P Sshhhh... It's a secret... :P Hehe... Oh... CS's lil sis is also in da car... hehe... Din talk to her though... -.-" Coz I'm not good at communicating with kids... -.-" hehe... But anyway, both of us, me and his sis, kept bombing CS when he got stuck in da traffic... hehe... He kept thinking he's driving motor instead of car and hence, got stuck in da traffic... Wahaha... Silly darling... :P
But... never be happy too early... -.-" Coz when reached CS's house, I got trouble taking off da seat belt... -.-" I always got trouble taking off da seat belt of his mummy's car... -.-" And as usual, I asked him to help me take off la... -.-" Then his sis bomb me pula... -.-" Duh!!! Small little girl soo clever in bombin people liao... -.-" Aiks... All because of da big bro everyday teach her how to bomb people... -.-" Ceh... CS!!! You betta watch out!!! One day!!! Some day!!! I'll bomb you back till you are lost for words!!! :P BLEAH!!! hehe... :P (He bombed me since I first got to know him... isk... isk... big bully... waaaa....)
CS's daddy was at home when we reached... -.-" Actually, he never expect his daddy to be back home so early... And that's why he left da pc on when he went out to fetch me... -.-" And when his daddy found out, hehehe... CS kena marah when reached home la... :P hehe... Even his little sis also will say that afterwards when enter da house daddy's going to say a lot of stuffs dy... LOL!!! HAHA!!! She's a smart gal la... :P hehe... She's cute... Why is da sister soo cute but da brother not cute at all? -.-" hehe... :P
Hmm... CS's mummy and bros are not at home when we reached... -.-" He said da last two bros went for tuition dy... -.-" And da 2nd bro become busybody with his mummy... -.-" Anyway, said hi to his daddy when went into da house... -.-" But clearly, his dad was not in da good mood... -.-" Coz he din give any reaction when I said hi to him... -.-" Aiks... scary le, his dad... -.-" @_@
After a while, CS's mummy and 2nd bro came back home... -.-" But I was in CS's room that time... And din went out... -.-" Shy shy... hehe... So, din say hi to his mummy and bro lo... -.-" Hmm... think I'm kinda rude hor... -.-" Aiks... next time if go his house again... must remember to say hi... -.-" Or else I'll be labelled as rude... -.-" But I'm not rude... Just shy only... -.-" Aiks...
Anyway, CS sent me back to Lien's house at around 12.45pm... -.-" CS's bro has gone out again when we leave... And I din see his mummy anywhere... -.-" Thought she must be out too... -.-" So, said bye to his daddy and his sis only... -.-" But his dad still does not give me any reaction when I said bye to him... -.-" SCARY!!! O_o Aiks...
Lien's daddy has gone out when I reached there at 12.50pm... -.-" Her bro's awake dy though... And her mummy's still upstairs... I guess she din notice my absence for 1 hour... lol... hehe... At first I asked CS to go and visit Lien a while too... Play her PS2... But CS paiseh... -.-" So, he din went in... -.-" Chatted with Lien... hehe... Had such a great time talking with her... :P And finally, daddy came and fetched me at 2pm... -.-" If I know earlier that he'll come at two, then I would have spent longer time at CS's house dy... -.-" Aiks...
Well, went to Econsave for a while after leaving Lien's house... -.-" CS's sleeping at home... -.-" Bought milk and then went back home... -.-" Woke CS up when about to go home... Coz he asked me to wake him up 1... Coz he'll be going out with his 3rd Aunt... -.-" Oh... met Kar Hwa at Econsave... lol... Reached home at around 2.30pm... -.-" And I'm starving dy... -.-" Mummy cooked chicken curry and lady fingers... YUMMY!!! Hehehe... :P
Practiced my violin after eating... CS went out dy... But went back home a few minutes later... Coz it's raining... -.-" And he decided to study... -.-" So, din msged him for a while... Concentrate practising my violin instead... And then, he went out with his aunt... -.-" He said his aunt wanna buy hp... And asked him along... -.-" Hmm... went to rest for a while after practising violin... -.-" Thought of waking up at 5.15pm... -.-"
But, alas!!! When I woke up, daddy said no need to continue my violin anymore... Damn!!! How could he do this??? After all, I'm paying my violin lesson by myself using da money I earned in da past 6 months... Duh... He said it's expensive for me to come back Muar everyweek just to learn my violin... He doesn't want me to come back Muar everyweek... Shit... Now my hope to take da violin exam next year is crushed... Damn!!!
Totally made me lost my mood... And with CS gone to play his badminton with his friends, there's nobody to console me... Damn!!! Worsen my mood... Was kinda mad with CS when he finally msged me after he finished playing badminton at 7.30pm... Mad at him... Mad coz he was not there for me when I needed him... Pig... But I know it's not his fault... So, din really get mad with him la... -.-" Just lost all interest to do anything except watching TV... -.-"
Oh... brought doggie out for its walk at 6pm... And came back home and watched my Japanese drama on 8tv... Tried to regain back my mood... -.-" After my show ended, went to cook doggie's dinner... Still not in da mood to talk to anyone... Not in da mood to msg CS too... -.-" Continued watching TV after finished cooking... Simply watch any show that'll lift my spirit up... But no show managed to life up my spirit... Went to bathe instead... -.-"
CS has gone back home when I finished bathing... -.-" Msged him... And he tried asking me to calm down... But useless too... He din put enough effort in calming me down... haiz... He went out to have his dinner alone... -.-" Aiks... and I had my dinner in front of da TV... Watched The Eye 10 on 8tv... hehe... Dare to watch it coz bro's around too... lol... Not a bit scared of it at all... :P Coz part of da story is not really that make sense... :P
Oh... I asked CS to ask his lil sis to watch it when he went back home after having his dinner... :P But he said he's too lazy to move around to tell his sis about it coz he's already in his room when I told him bout this... Duh... -.-" Lazy pig... Later you become fat then nobody want you... Bleah!!! :P And then, CS went to study in his room... -.-" Soo hardworking le... :P And I continued watching TV and msged him... :P
Finished The Eye 10, continued with 13 Going 30 on Singapore Channel 5... :P hehe... And continued msging my darling... Until around 11.55pm when he said he wanna understand da formulae only we stopped chatting... -.-" After that he went to sleep at 12.05pm... Think he must has fallen asleep while waiting for me to reply so he did not off his hp... -.-" Aiks... Sorry la dear... Din notice your message le... -.-"
And so, decided to go into my room and online lo... Updated my blog and chatted with Yi Ling for a while... Oh... had a surprised... -.-" Chee Wei actually msged me... @_@ Wow!! Really a surprised coz I thought he has forgotten me dy coz it's been such a long time since he last contacted me... -.-" And halfway through msgin him, my dear housemie msged me asking me to call her coz her hp no credit... -.-" So, called her using mummy's hp lo... :P Talked to her for a while... Found out that they had bought lots of stuffs for all of us to use... -.-" Well, honestly, I din expect that... Coz I thought that we'll be each using our own stuffs instead... -.-" Oh well, thanks a lot anyway, gals... :P hehe!!!
Right... it's late dy... haiz... Thought wanna finish HP tonight... But looks like can't dy... Coz it's 2.33am dy... -.-" And my eyes are tired dy... -.-" Guess I shall end here now... I just left 2 more days to online... :( Haiz... And darling's going back to Singapore tomorrow evening at 5pm... -.-" I MISS YOU!!! :( Ok... good night, blog...
P/S: I MISS YOU, DEAR!!! MUAKS!!! Wish can be with you forever... -.-" lol... hehe... Love you!!! :P
i am who i am
11:52 PM