Day 42It's Sunday again... Da last Sunday for me to spend in Muar before leaving for KL... -.-" :( Woke up at 11.15am this morning... CS will be leaving back for Singapore this evening... :( sad... isk... isk... Anyway, had my breakfast + lunch = brunch at nearly 12pm... -.-" Msged with CS a bit... And he told me he wanna go for a haircut... -.-" Why suddenly wanna cut hair le, dear??? -.-" Later not nice le... -.-" He was at church when he told me this... -.-"
But luckily he decided not to go for a haircut... Phewww... hehe... :P And he went back home after going to church... -.-" Msged with a while and then he said bye to me... :( Think he wanna study lo... :( Anyway, I'm also kinda busy at that time... So, din bother much... I'm forced to clean up my stuffs on da chairs etc... -.-"
Hmmm... will be meeting CS later... hehe... :P Going to play badminton with my Mr Cool... :P Lalala... But when I'm bout to leave house, he msged me saying he maybe can't go coz it's raining heavily... -.-" Aiks... how could you!!! But in the end he still turns up... Coz he said da rain has stopped... :) hehe... Well, I reached da court 1st though... -.-" And I dare not enter da court yet... Coz there are people inside... Dare not enter and ask them come out... -.-" Coz it seems to be guys inside da court... -.-" So, I stand alone outside of da court looking like a fool... -.-"
A guy came out from da court... -.-" Or shud I say a man instead?? -.-" Coz he looks like he's thirty over years old... -.-" Hehe... Anyway, din bother much bout him coz he left right after coming out of da court... -.-" And I was alone again... And suddenly, da group of people inside da court came out... -.-" Aiks... alamak... all are guys... old 1 la... -.-" But there's this man who looked a bit dangerous?? lol... haha... no la... Just that da way he talks and dressed up and etc is kinda hmm... dangerous la... lol.. :P But luckily, there's a lady too... hehe... Looks like their friend or collegue or something... hehe... I'm safe!!! -.-"
*sweats
And then a car came... -.-" I thought it might be da owner of da court... -.-" But turned out to be some kids coming to play badminton... -.-" They din enter da court either... Waited outside... -.-" Coz those men are still lingering in da court... -.-" And finally, my life saver came!!! Hehe... :P CS was kinda shocked to see me standing outside... -.-" Well, I sent him a msg when he's on da way to da court asking him to arrive quickly coz I'm afraid to enter da court alone and ask da men to get out... -.-" Hehe... But he din read da msg... -.-" until he arrived in da court... -.-" aiks...
Anyway, enter da court when CS has arrived... -.-" And then hehe... took his hp to see... :P Found out that he has been chatting with Jeanette and Ying Ming when he's not chatting with me just now after he reached home from church... PIG!!! You told me you were busy and so doesn't want to chat with me... But you can msg with other gals instead!!! PIG!!! damn... :( haiz... And he told me that he has been msging with me non stop since he's back and haven't contact his friends... pig... How could you??? :( isk...isk...isk...
*sobs
Haiz... was kinda sad and frustrated and upset to this... :( But just din show it out to him... -.-" Maybe coz I'm busy at da time too, so I don't mind msging him or not lo... -.-" But still, haiz... now that I've think bout it... Was really upset bout it... :( And was even upset that he break his promise again... :( Haiz... You promised me before that whenever you are msging or chatting or interacting with da opposite sex, you will tell me 1... But so far... you hardly remember your this promise 1... haiz... :(
Anyway, he kept asking me to start playing badminton instead of reading his msgs... -.-" But I just ignored him... hehe... Read what he chat with those two gals about... -.-" Somehow, still does not feel nice towards what his best friend sent him... -.-" Maybe I don't like da way da msgs are written by him and his best friend... -.-" Well, to him, it's called closeness between da two of them... -.-" But to me, it's ..... no words to describe da way I feel about it... -.-"
After finished meddling with his hp, finally only we started playing badminton... -.-" Haiz... why is he soo damn cool when playing badminton??? -.-" Made me unable to play seriously... -.-" And finally, we went back at around 3.40pm... -.-" Actually, we booked da court until 4pm... But CS's bus will be leaving at 5pm... -.-" So, he can't stay till 4pm... Coz he need to go back home and prepare early... -.-"
Haiz... gonna miss you dy... even when I'm still kinda mad with you... -.-" aiks... Anyway, went to temple after playing badminton... -.-" Mummy came and fetch me... And went back to temple to fetch daddy... -.-" And then we went to buy our dinner and some medicine for me to bring to KL... -.-" And finally went back home...
It's 10 minutes past 5pm when I reached home... CS's already in bus... haiz... He told me he's sitting next to Chiau Wei... Oh... So, they managed to meet in da bus... -.-" I'm soo jealoused... :( Wished I was da 1 sitting next to him... :( -.-" And off their bus go... :( Byebye, dear...
*sobs
Brought doggie out for its evening walk... But doggie's not shitting today... -.-" I wondered why... Mummy reckoned it has digestive problems... -.-" Coz recently doggie has da habit of eating stones instead of rice... -.-" Aiks... Anyway, continued msg with CS... He said he's talking with Chiau Wei... -.-" Soo much stuffs to talk about meh??? -.-" I wanna know what you two talk about le... -.-" But CS just said they talked bout many things... -.-" Aiks... wei... I also know you two talked bout many things la... Ceh... crap... -.-" Oh... CS asked me why am I going to KL on Tue... -.-" Duh... I bet it must be Chiau Wei who asked him... -.-" And he never ask me before... -.-"
*sweats
He never bother bout my stuffs before... :( That's why he never ask me that question before... Waaaaa...
*sad
*sobs
Hehe... :P Went to cook doggie's rice... And then watched TV... -.-" Bored... And having a little headache... -.-" Continued msging CS... And then went to take my bath... -.-" And brought my hp along into da bathroom too... hehe... Coz I don't wanna miss msging with him in case he reached Singapore while I'm having my shower... :P lol... So, I did da most crazy thing ----> msging him while showering... -.-" Lol! hehe! :P
And CS reached Singapore at around 8pm... :( Isk... isk... sad... It's time to say byebye to him dy... :( Can't msg him dy... :( isk... isk... haiz... Take good care of yourself, dear... :( Be careful, darling... I love you... Muaks!!! Oh... today he said to me something that's very very sweet and kinda touching... hehe... Asked me to be very very careful when in KL... -.-" Well, it's normal la... I mean for a bf to tell his gf this... But somehow, I can feel that he is really really worried about me... :) That's very sweet of you, dear... Muaks!!! :) I can feel that you really really care about me... :) Soo caring of you... I feel soo lucky... hehe... :D Hmm... I still prefer having you to take care of me in KL instead of I take care of myself le, dear... :P hehe... I don't know how to take care of myself1... -.-" :S
I WANT YOU TO TAKE CARE OF ME!!! :(
Right... Had my dinner after bathing... And then went out shopping with mummy and daddy... Thought of going out to buy a pair of formal looking shoes... But din managed to get a pair which is suitable and nice... -.-" Daddy got kinda mad coz I wasted a lot of time choosing da shoes from one shop to another shop... and ended up din buy me any shoes... -.-" Oh well, I guess I'll have to get it myself at KL then... -.-" Actually mummy and I saw this pair of shoes which is very very nice... Light purple in color with a little ribbon attached... But don't have my size dy... :( Sad... haiz... :(
So, went back empty handed lo... :( Went to temple for a while... And then went back home... -.-" Watched da TV and then finally came online at 1am to update my blog... -.-" Oh... CS called me at around 12.55am... Telling me that he's going to bed dy... And asked me to sleep before 2am... -.-" Aiks... very early le, dear... -.-" Hehehe... And it's 2.22am now dy... Aiks... -.-" Sorry dear... Can't sleep at before 2am dy... :( Coz my cousin just now called me asked me to help her find name for her baby... So, that took a bit of my time and hence, I can't finished my blog on time, dear... Don't be mad la...k? :( Sorry!!!
Guess I better go off now... -.-" haiz... I left one more day in Muar... :( One more day to online... :( Haiz...
I WANT INTERNET AT MY CONDO IN KL ASAP BY NEXT WEEK!!! :( haiz...
CS must be very happy that I can't online for soo long coz no one will disturb him dy... pig!!! :(
NO INTERNET, NO LIFE!!!Good night... :(
P/S: I miss you, dear... I'll be careful in KL, dear... I promised... I won't go anywhere alone... I'll try to get friends to accompany me to anywhere... I love you, dear... Be careful in Singapore too ya, dear... Muaks...
i am who i am
11:59 PM