* the me *
~CiPei~
~19+~
~Friendster : cipei_88@yahoo.com~
~MSN : alshender@hotmail.com~



Plurk.com
* tag *


ShoutMix chat widget

* link *
Chee Siang
Ardy
Chareli
Chew Woon
Chiau Wei
Hanis
Hayden
Hian Shynn
Hui Ru
Jacky
Jasper
Jun Yong a.k.a. Birdie
Kai Xin 1
Kai Xin 2
Karen
May Joan
Michelle
Pei Tse
Shieh Yee
Shi Hui 1
Shi Hui 2
Shinde
Shue Ling 1
Shue Ling 2
Suzanne
Tammy
Qi Yun
Wai Jing
Yeanie
Yi Ling
Ying Yan
Yvonne Loh

* archives *
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
May 2004
July 2004
August 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
December 2005
February 2006
June 2006
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2


* Monday, September 03, 2007 *
Day 43


Hello there, readers... This shall be my last post before I leave for KL tomorrow... -.-" Haiz... Duno when will I have da chance to blog again... :( Anyway, here goes... Woke up at 10.30am this morning... But continued sleeping again until 11am... -.-" Hehehe... Soo lazy to wake up le... Da weather is soo nice... lol! CS's having his class until 11.30am... -.-" Oh... My housemie msged me... haha... Telling me they are going for da orientation dy... It's 9.15am that time... lol... And informing me that there'll be talk or watever about ptptn tomorrow afternoon 1.30pm... -.-" So, i guess I must be there early lo... -.-" Aiks... Oh... my violin teacher sent me a msg too... hehe... He wished me good luck and take care... lol!! Thanks a lot, sir!!! :)

Went online before eating breakfast today... -.-" Actually, I did something before going online... hehehe... Waited for da postman to arrive so that can ask him to help me post something... :P So, I'm kinda late for breakfast lo... -.-" CS came online at nearly 12.30pm... Soo late... :( Must be eating his lunch just now... -.-" Hehe... Chatted with him for a while... hehe... Talked bout da past... lol... And then he went off for his class at 1.30pm...

Mummy came back home at around 2.30pm today... And had my lunch... hehe... I think it's loh mee... lol... But i'm not sure... Doesn't really look like loh mee lo... -.-" And then back online again... Oh yeah!!! CS's online dy... :P hehe... Chatted with him... hehe... And then he went to print his notes for a while... And I chatted with Seet too!!! :) Dear old Seet... hehe... And then continued chatting with CS too... :P And then Chiau Wei came online too... Chat with her... and then had group chatting with her and CS... :P She's teaching CS how to call me da cheapest way... hehe... And teaching me how to call him da cheapest way too... Thanks a lot, Chiau Wei!!! :) And then oh... had group chatting with Seet, Chiau Wei and Chew!!! haha... Yer... Ai Rin's goin to visit Chiau Wei and Chew in NUS... SOo jealous of her... lol.. hehe..

Continued chatting with CS... Until he went off for his lecture at 4.30pm... :( Oh... I did some packing too... -.-" Packed my clothes... -.-" And then chatted a while with dear Yi Ling too until around 6.20pm... -.-" And finally brought doggie out for its evening walk... This will be da last time I bring doggie out for its evening walk before I leave for KL tomorrow... Haiz... I'm gonna miss doggie loads too... :( And then went back home, cooked doggie's dinner... Oh... This will be da last time I cook dinner for doggie before I go KL tomorrow too... -.-" Haiz... :( Doggie's goin to miss me loads too... lol!! Hehe!! :P

Continued chatting with Seet for a while... And oh... msged CS for a while... hehe... kacau him... :P and then went offline at 7.10pm... Had my shower and then watched da TV... CS has gone for his wushu training... -.-" Continued packing a while... And then had my dinner at 8.30pm in front of da TV... :P Last time to watch TV... Or else duno have to wait until when only can get to watch my TV dy... :( And finally went online at 9.30pm... Left da pc on... but watching da TV... hehe...

Oh... CS has came online... :P hehe... Chatted with him... And he told me he was chatting with his daddy... -.-" And he's busy doing his physics too... -.-" Haiz... and so, he din really chat properly with me... haiz... so sad... This is da last time I get to online, know??? :( Haiz... I wonder how long I need to wait before I get to online da next time... -.-" And yet you still did not treasure this last chatting moment at all... :(

*sobs

Continued packing some stuffs... haiz... sad... bored... -.-" And then chatted with Seet and dear Lien for a while... And finally 12am arrived... CS has to go off dy... haiz... byebye then... Oh... he wrote me a comment in my friendster... that's sweet... haiz... Miss you... call me everyday n night k??? Or else I'll call you instead... lol...

CS called me just now... around 12.20am... But I was busy packing my stuffs in my room... -.-" And mummy and daddy are still awake... -.-" Aiks... Can't answer his call... But daddy saw his name on my hp on da pc's table... -.-" Aiks... And he asked who is that Chee Siang??? -.-" I quickly cancelled CS's call... -.-" And went back into my room pretending to be busy packing... -.-" And heard daddy telling mummy bout something... -.-" Mummy asked daddy who called me... And daddy told her... -.-" Aiks... Dare not go out of my room la... :S Or else, duno later I might be killed... -.-" Stayed in room for around 10 minutes... And finally, when daddy went into his room dy, I only dare to come out... -.-" And mummy asked me... Who was it??? -.-" Aiks... But she already know da answer... And so, before I can answer her, she asked why is Lee Chee Siang calling you soo late??? -.-" Aiks... How to answer le??? -.-" haiz... Lied to mummy that he just miss called me only... -.-" Sorry, dear... :( And then mummy said, "he got nothing to do ah... miss call you for what???" -.-" Aiks... So, dear... now you know dy... imagine what will happen if I answer your call just now... -.-"

Msged CS telling him why I din answer his call... Haiz... he's kinda frus that I din answer his call... :( Sorry, dear... :( Haiz... I hope you will understand my situation... :( I love you... Muaks... And then he went to sleep... :( Haiz... Guess he must be very very tired... And I'm right... Han Keong told me that when he chat with me after that... haiz...

It's 2.03am dy... -.-" Haiz... tomorrow have to wake up early dy... :( Guess this is it then... Da last post in Muar... :( Haiz... I'm gonna miss my blog... Hopefully da streamyx people will go and fix it asap... Ah O just called me and told me that they went to apply for it today dy... Great!!! Pray hard that I'll be able to online soon... haha... Right... good night then...

I'm gonna miss all of you!!! My friends... my doggie... my darling... :)
Oh... CS's goin to have exam on da 17th Sept... :( Haiz... meaning he won't be coming back until his hols start on da 22nd Sept... :( Haiz... meaning can't meet him for 3 weeks dy... :( waaaaa!!!!

*sobs

I miss you!!! :( good night...

P/S: I promised I'll try to take good care of myself, dear... I'll try to be extra careful too... And I'll try not to go anywhere alone too, dear... Good luck in your exam, dear... Must add oil!!! KAMPATE!!! I LOVE YOU!!! MUAKS!!! Call me everyday and night har!!! MUAKS!!! miss you lots... Darling must also take good care of yourself at Singapore k??? Muaks... love you... Miss you....


i am who i am
11:59 PM