Day 44 a.k.a. Day 1Hello there!!! hehehe... I'm at KL dy... lol... in my friend's house... blogging... wakakaka... Well, I shall make this post as short as possible... hehe.... coz duno when will go back home... so, betta blog asap... hehe...
Hmm... woke up this morning at 7.30am... -.-" DAmn sleepy le... -.-" Coz slept at 3am last night... -.-" Aiks... :S CS's gonna kill me... -.-" Anyway, started my journey to KL at around 8.30am... -.-" And reached my condo at around 11.30am... oh... my car is damn packed le... -.-" Don't have much place for me to sit also... -.-"
Anyway, moved my stuffs immediately when reached my room... And then, went to have my lunch 1st... Ate economy rice... at a shop near by my uni and condo... lol... And then, went to UCSI... Went to pay my tuition fees... But damn... I forgot to bring my offer letter... -.-" I left it in my lappie bag in my room... -.-" Aiks... Had to walk back to my room under da bright hot sun to get my letters... -.-"
A little incident happened... -.-" inside da lift when me and mummy went back to get my letters... -.-" Well, at 1st da lift stopped at every floor... -.-" And at 1st I just thought that there's somebody pressing da lift button... -.-" And then I told mummy maybe da lift will stop at every floor... And indeed... Da lift stopped at every floor until I reached my floor... -.-" @_@
Went back to UCSI... And met my daddy's friend... hehe... And then went back to uni... And settle da payment... And met my dear housemie and roommie... Went to orientation with them... There's this talk on PTPTN Loan thingy at 1.30pm... -.-" So, have to go and listen lo... -.-" And then, there's this stupid clubs thingy... All da clubs comin forward to do their presentation...-.-" Persuading all of us to enter their club... -.-" Haiz... I'm damn disappointed... There are less than 20clubs available... And no Music Club at all... -.-" haiz... sad... :( And yet UCSI is soo popular with its music course... Why soo lao ya 1... -.-" Aiks...
Anyway, I entered 2 clubs only... -.-" Badminton club and another duno wat club... -.-" Forgot da name dy... -.-" Hehe... I entered same clubs with O... lol! After that, went to meet my Head of School of Applied Science to select my courses... -.-" I got 2 courses for this short Semester... -.-" After that, went around with my housemie... And then climb up da hill to get to Hui Ru's car... -.-" Damn tiring... @_@ Legs aching... @_@ And finally went back home... Mummy and Daddy went out dy... To buy stuffs for me I think... And they came back a while later... -.-"
After cleaning up a bit, went out for dinner with Mummy and Daddy... Oh... some friends drop by... Hmm... China gal le... lol!! Had dinner at da same economic rice shop again... -.-" After dinner, went back home... Took my bath, and then went out again with my housemies and friend... hehe... Went to da swimming pool to meet Hui Ru... And then, a little incident happened... -.-" Some o lang were arguing (fighting?? -.-" ) with da security guards I think... -.-" A few minutes earlier we saw them happily playing football at the area... And then da moment we had our back turned, they started argueing dy... -.-" Aiks... Mummy and daddy are not going to be happy if they know this... -.-"
Anyway, there's this lady standing near us that time too... And she asked us if they are fighting or wat?? -.-" And some security guards ran around... ran up and down da parking lot... -.-" And the lady started calling everyone in her hp telling them there's a fight going on and she's afraid of going back to her condo... -.-" I must say da lady is too paranoid dy... coz da fight is happening in front of da swimming pool not da lift la... -.-" But it's ok to be paranoid la... hehe... We shud be paranoid especially in KL... -.-"
Went to have dinner with my housemies and friend at Alibaba restaurant... -.-" Above da swimming pool... -.-" Had a soursop juice... And guess what??? Da water is hot 1 le... -.-" Walao... Tasted soo geli... And it's quite sweet too... @_@ Aiks... I swear not to order any juices at that restaurant dy... -.-" and it cost me RM3 somemore!!! Aiks!!! -.-"
After dinner, went to Hui Ru's condo to online... hehe... And here I am... Still at Hui Ru's place... onlining... blogging... hehe... sent internet msgs to darling... hehe... Haiz... I miss him soo much... :( And he's having his great time at NTU now... :( Soo jealous of him!!! isk... isk... Dowan friend darling dy... BLEAH!!! :P
Oh... checked my timetable dy... -.-" I got class until 5pm on Friday... Damn... -.-" Soo late... haiz.. Luckily Hayden's class is until 5.30pm... hehe... Won't be soo paiseh to ask Hui Ru to wait for me dy... :P hehe... Coz she doesn't have class on Thursday and Friday... Lucky gal... -.-"
Hmm... guess that's all for today.... -.-" Will try to update more some other time... haiz... Miss internet soo much... Miss my doggie so much too... Oh.... mummy and daddy went back home after dinner at around 6.45pm... I miss doggie... :(
I'm soo jealoused of CS now... :( haiz.. kla... enough of all this stuffs... Shall stop now... MISS YOU ALL!!!
P/S: I MISS YOU!!! :( I'm soo jealoused of you... :( Isk... isk... I'm goin back this weekend... lalala... miss u loads!!! MUAKS!!!! update ur blog har!!! :P
i am who i am
9:08 PM