* the me *
~CiPei~
~19+~
~Friendster : cipei_88@yahoo.com~
~MSN : alshender@hotmail.com~



Plurk.com
* tag *


ShoutMix chat widget

* link *
Chee Siang
Ardy
Chareli
Chew Woon
Chiau Wei
Hanis
Hayden
Hian Shynn
Hui Ru
Jacky
Jasper
Jun Yong a.k.a. Birdie
Kai Xin 1
Kai Xin 2
Karen
May Joan
Michelle
Pei Tse
Shieh Yee
Shi Hui 1
Shi Hui 2
Shinde
Shue Ling 1
Shue Ling 2
Suzanne
Tammy
Qi Yun
Wai Jing
Yeanie
Yi Ling
Ying Yan
Yvonne Loh

* archives *
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
May 2004
July 2004
August 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
December 2005
February 2006
June 2006
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2


* Friday, September 07, 2007 *
Day 46 / Day 3 + Day 47 / Day 4


I'm back!!! hahaha!!! Hmm... Where did I stopped yesterday??? -.-" Oh... I remembered dy... hehe... Well, after lunching, went for my U. Chem 1 lecture... Was feeling sleepy... -.-" hehe... Nearly fell asleep in da lecture hall... -.-" Anyway, lecture ended at around 1.30pm... lalala... Cabut1st... Went to buy my notes at da photocopy shop... -.-" But have to wait until 3.30pm only can get it... -.-" Decided to go to da pc lab with my coursemies... -.-" haha...

Online again... -.-" but unable to sign in MSN... shit... And da connection is damn lag... -.-" Aiks... So unable to do much stuffs either... Just waste my time waiting for da page to load... -.-" And then it started raining at around 3.15pm... -.-" Aiks... decided to go to get my notes with my coursemates... But when we reached da photocopy shop, there's a notice there saying "Out for lunch. Will be back at 4pm." Walao... -.-" And da lady told us herself to go there at 3.30pm... -.-" Duh... Shit... Decided to go back home instead of waiting... -.-" Coz it's raining dy...

Oh yeah... Did I mentioned that my coursemates stay at da same block and same condo with me?? hehe... Da two of them are from Perak... And staying under my floor... lol... I'm soo lucky!!! hehe... DOn't have to worry bout going to campus alone next time dy... hehe... :P Anyway, da rain stops when we were goin back... Oh... my umbrella's handle is kinda spoil dy... -.-" It's mummy's umbrella by da way... -.-" Old ancient umbrella... @_@ hehe...

Reached home at bout 3.30pm... Took my shower and then on my lappie and listened to songs... Shue Ling woke up when I reached home... -.-" Ah O must be sleeping... -.-" haha... O da pig... lol... Hayden has gone for her class at 2pm... lol... And then did nothing... -.-" walked around da house... And started eating ba kua... hehehe... :P Hungry le... Coz climb up and down da hill... -.-" aiks... da three of us started eating lots and lots of ba kua... -.-" And had a cup of chocolate milk... Yummy... And we're full... lol... Went back to room... talk... play pc games... do nothing... lie on da bed... walked around da house... -.-" Soo damn bored... Aiks...

Sat in front of my lappie... Staring blankly at it... And then Hayden came back... Still continue doing nothing... -.-" And suddenly, I noticed that I'm connected to da internet!!! WOOHOO!!! yeah!!! Wonder whose line I'm connected to... And I found out da name is Giant... @_@ hmm... Is it da Giant hypermarket in front of my condo or some other people with da nick Giant??? -.-" haha... Anyway, soo happy... Hayden couldn't get da line though... lol... I'm lucky... hehe... And then online a while... Don't believe that I online from my room thn ask Han Keong and Seet... haha... coz I chatted with da two of them... lol... But for a while only... -.-" Coz I'm disconnected when Seet went to heat up soup... -.-" Aiks... Can't online dy... sad... :(

*sobs

Continued doing nothing again... -.-" How boring... Ah O has gone to sleep... -.-" haiz... really duno what to say bout her... Really sleeps a lot... and eat a lot too... -.-" but still soo thin1... Soo envy of her... lol... haha... When she woke up, she said she's hungry dy... -.-" Walao... Me and Shue Ling still very very full le... -.-" and she actually said she's very hungry... @_@ We're stunned for words... Aiks... lol! haha!! Hayden is hungry dy too... haha... It's nearly 7pm at that time... lol... And Hayden decided to go out with Hui Ru to tapao Mcdonald's... At 1st me, O and Shue Ling thought of going out together for dinner too... But Hayden said she has some private stuffs wanna tell Hui Ru... -.-" So, we stayed at home lo... Watched Japanese drama... Watched Hong Kong drama... -.-" Lie on bed...

And after a while, she came back with Hui Ru... Me and Shue Ling are still not hungry... -.-" But we still managed to finish all da food... haha... O is still not full after eating... -.-" After eating, we played cards... -.-" Haha... I'm getting better and better at Chor Tai Ti... And then Hui Ru went back home at around 10pm... And left da four of us again... -.-" We had nothing to do... And a while later, we started goin a lil bit mad... -.-" lol... Started getting a bit high dy... hahah... Listened to songs... Sent songs around... -.-" Doing da same old stuffs we did earlier... lol...

Hayden bf came at around 11 something... -.-" Da 1st time I met him... haha... He bought Mcdonald's for her again... -.-" hahaha... She had to eat McD twice tonight... Increase weight dy lo... lol... But don't worry... You will lost it again tomorrow when you go to campus... lol... hehe... He went back a while later... lol... And da four of us started to get a bit high again... Went around each other rooms to have talks... lol... haha...

And continued doing da same old stuffs again until around 12.30am... -.-" I finally decided to study a bit of my bio... Trying to remember my form 6 bio... -.-" Coz my bio lecture is nearly da same as my form 6 bio... -.-" Read a bit... And then Ah O came into my room at around 1.15am... haha... And we started talking non stop dy... hehehe... Talked until nearly 1.45am when Shue Ling came in and joined us too... haha... Was feeling kinda sleepy dy... -.-"

Went off to bed at around 2am... Sent CS a msg telling him wanna sleep dy... And then he called me... But we din talked much... Feels kinda weird... Duno what to talk to him dy... -.-" Coz duno how's his mood... -.-" haiz... So, din say much in case he flared up again... -.-" haiz... I still don't get it... What on earth did I do that made him frus with me soo much??? haiz... Which sentenced I wrote in my blog that made him doesn't want to care about me anymore??? haiz...

*sad

*very sad

Anyway, slept at 2am... Have to wake up early da next day coz I've got Bio lec at 10am... And I'm going to campus with my coursemates... -.-"


****************************** End of Day 46 / Day 3 ********************************

Day 47 / Day 4


Woke up this morning at 8.30am... -.-" Zzzz... Feel soo sleepy... -.-" Da rest of my housemates are still enjoyin their dreams... lol... haha... O and Shue Ling don't have class on Friday... Haiz... So jealous of them... Haha... But they still can't go back home yet... Coz have to wait for Hayden to finish her class at 5.30pm later... hehe... :P Anyway, went downstairs to meet my coursemate at da lift... And then we went to campus together...

Had our bio lec at 10am until 12pm... But guess what?? -.-" Our bio lecturer was damned fast... @_@ Finished 1 chapter in 45 minutes... -.-" And there's another 1 hour and 15 minutes to go... haha... She decided to ask all of us to introduce ourselves... -.-" Found out that many guys are taking biotech and many gals are taking food science... -.-" Oh... quite a number of them are from Johor too... hehe... :P Hmm... there's a few Indonesians in my class too... And there's this Indonesian gal who is very very pretty le... hehe... leng lui... At 1st I thought she's a Chinese... But only found out that she's an Indonesian... Hmm... maybe she's Indonesian Chinese... lol... There's a lady from Germany... And a guy from Kenya and a girl from Nigeria doing food science too... -.-"

Class ended at 11am... -.-" Still got 4 hours more to go for my next lec at 3pm till 5pm... -.-" Decided to go to da pc lab with my coursemates... lalala... went online... chatted a while with CS... CS said he's doing his tutorial now... So din chat with him dy... Chatted with Han Keong instead... And then Nin Ern came... But din chat much with her... Coz she went offline when I am disconnected... -.-"

*back in Muar...

Shit... Was blogging this post till halfway when suddenly there's no electric at da pc lab... -.-" wth... -.-" Anyway, went off for lunch with my group members when da electric supply was suddenly cut off... -.-" Had spaghetti at da campus tiny weeny canteen... -.-" Aiks... No more other food dy... -.-" And it was raining outside, so couldn't go out to eat... :( haiz...

Went for U. Chem 1 lecture after finished my lunch at 3pm... -.-" It was raining heavily... @_@ Hopefully it stops when my lecture ends at 5pm... -.-" Oh... nearly fall asleep in Chem lecture... But din really fall asleep lo... Maybe coz too excited bout going back Muar after lecture dy... hehe... :P So, din really fall asleep... LoL!!! :P And finally, lecture ended at 4.30pm... :) Woohoo!!! Balik kampung!!! yeah!!! :P

*happy

Hehe... Went to Block A to wait for Hui Ru, O and Shue Ling to come and fetch me... hehe... :P And here she comes!!! :) lalala... Got into da car... And then we went off to BHP Petrol Station to pump air into da car tyres... After that, went back to UCSI to fetch Hayden... And off we go... lalala... It's 5.3opm... hehe... Talked for a while in da car and then da three of us sitting at da back; Me, O and Hayden, fall asleep... haha... Well, O is well-known for sleeping everytime... While both me and Hayden were tired from our lectures dy... haha... Shue Ling and Hui Ru kept chatting non stop at da front... -.-"

Anyway, reached Ayer Keroh tol at around 6.45pm... dropped O there... And then continued our journey back to Muar... :) hehe... :P Finally reached Muar at around 7.50pm... hehe... :P Hui Ru dropped me off at Fung Seng... hehe... Coz I'm going to Hwee Le's b'day party... lol!! :P lala... Brought a lot of stuffs into da shop le... -.-" Aiks... Soo paiseh... -.-" Oh... May Joan, Yi Ling, Chua, Boo, Hwee Le's bf, Hwee Le's bro and Hwee Le's bro's gf are there... haha... 1st time meet Hwee Le's bf... lol... Indonesian Chinese... haha... Oh... And finally get to meet Boo after like more than 1 month din meet her... -.-"

Had a great time at da little party... haha... Mich them din go coz they din come back this week... :( How sad... Ai Rin pula balik KL dy... -.-" aiks... Anyway, we still had a great time... lol... Noticed that Hwee Le and her bf are really really sweet... haha... Cute!!! lol! :P Hmmm.... Went back at around 10pm... -.-" Mummy and daddy came to fetch me... And went to temple 1st before going back home at 11pm... -.-"

They were surprised to see me bringing soo many bags back... -.-" Coz I brought 3 bags back home... @_@ Well, actually, I intend to bring two bags back only... one lappie bag and another is sling bag... But Shue Ling them went off to petrol station at 4pm... -.-" So, I decided not to walk back to condo lo... -.-" Asked Shue Ling to help me take my bags lo... -.-" And so, I brought three bags back Muar lo... -.-" Another bag is da 1 I use to campus... -.-" Soo many stuffs... @_@

Anyway, finally got back my dear home at 11pm... Doggie was soo excited to see me... hehe... :) Miss doggie soo much le... My dearest doggie... MUACKS!!! Love you, doggie!!! hehe... :P Took my bath and then came online... CS came online too... And chatted with him for a while... And then he went offline dy... Coz da guard came to shoo him off dy... -.-" Was kinda surprised that he'll chat with me... I din expect this... Coz I thought he's still mad bout me... -.-" haiz... really duno what is his emotion dy... -.-" Oh yeah... forgot that I chatted with O too... -.-" haha... And then she went offline too... -.-" And then chatted a while with Nin Ern... And Han Keong too... -.-"

Hmmm... feeling very sleepy dy... -.-" It's 2.28am now... -.-" I guess I'll just end this here... Shall update again tomorrow... haha... while I'm still able to online... lol!! hehe... So, good night blog... ZZZzzzz... Sleep tight... Oh... CS just called... Feeling too tired to talk much with him... Zzzz... So just huh??huh??huh??o...o...o... only... -.-" And he told me something bout he received my letter dy... Oic... Ok... I'm soo blur... -.-" ZZZzzzz...


P/S: ZZZzzzzz...


i am who i am
12:12 PM