* the me *
~CiPei~
~19+~
~Friendster : cipei_88@yahoo.com~
~MSN : alshender@hotmail.com~



Plurk.com
* tag *


ShoutMix chat widget

* link *
Chee Siang
Ardy
Chareli
Chew Woon
Chiau Wei
Hanis
Hayden
Hian Shynn
Hui Ru
Jacky
Jasper
Jun Yong a.k.a. Birdie
Kai Xin 1
Kai Xin 2
Karen
May Joan
Michelle
Pei Tse
Shieh Yee
Shi Hui 1
Shi Hui 2
Shinde
Shue Ling 1
Shue Ling 2
Suzanne
Tammy
Qi Yun
Wai Jing
Yeanie
Yi Ling
Ying Yan
Yvonne Loh

* archives *
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
May 2004
July 2004
August 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
December 2005
February 2006
June 2006
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2


* Saturday, September 08, 2007 *
Day 48 / Day 5


Woke up this morning on my dear old bed at 12.15pm... @_@ Gosh!!! I slept soo long!!! -.-" Well, last night slept at 3am lo... So, I've slept like 9 hours lo... -.-" Not very long la... lol!! hehe!! Anyway, went online right away after getting out of bed... Din even take my breakfast 1st... lol...

CS was not online when I online... He only came online after knowing that I've came online... -.-" And din get to chat much with him either... He seems much more happier dy than the last few days... Maybe coz he received my letter dy??? -.-"

Anyway, Mummy came back home at 12.45pm to fetch me out for lunch... -.-" So, din chat much with CS... But he asked me if I'm coming back next week or not... Coz he suddenly thought of coming back... How strange... You told me last week that you won't be back until da 22nd Sept... And now you said you wanna come back... -.-" Soo not definite... Duh... Well, I can't promise that I'll be back next week... Coz have to depend on Hui Ru... If she's coming back, then I only will come back... Coz I don't feel like going to Pudu Raya alone at 5pm... and coming back alone at night... -.-" So, if you are coming back and I can't go back next week, then it means we're not fated to meet... lol...

Hmmm.... went out for lunch with Mummy and Daddy and daddy's friend at Coco Garden... After that went to see da chinese physician as I'm feeling sick dy... -.-" And indeed... I'm bout to get fever soon... @_@ Aiks... Did treatment lo... -.-" Acupuncture... -.-" And finally, went back home at 4.30pm... Went online straightaway after reaching home... CS came online a while later... He said he was playing with Han Keong and then took his bath just now... -.-"

Oh yeah... he said he won't be onlining at that time at 5pm... Coz he said he wanna online later at 6pm using Han Keong's lappie... -.-" But strange... He still came on line at 4.30pm... Well, had a little talk with him... Bout his temper and stuffs... We just talked for a while and he said he wanna play his elan dy... So, we din chat anymore... I went to watch my Japanese drama, 1 Litre of Tears on youtube... hehe... Very touching drama... I recommend you all to watch it...

After finished da 1st episode on youtube, I continued watching that drama on 8tv... Hehe... Actually, I missed da 1st episode on 8tv last few weeks... So, watched it on youtube lo... lol! Thought of downloading da whole drama into my lappie... But dun think will have enough time to do that yet... -.-" Aiks... Anyway, brought doggie out for its evening walk halfway through watching da drama on TV... -.-" Doggie's having constipation again... -.-" Aiks... I think doggie miss me too much till constipation dy... wahaha!! lol!!! :P

Anyway, continued watching my drama until 7pm... And then cooked doggie's dinner for it... And continued chatting a bit with CS... Asked him to help me to do my Chem assignment... haha... But don't think he will... -.-" Oh well, never mind... I'll just do it myself or ask around... -.-" Right... Well, to all my readers out there... If you all have any suggestions of Chem compounds, please feel free to let me know... I'm supposed to choose a compound and write for 5 to 10 pages about that particular compound... -.-" Walao... I wonder which compound has soo much to write a bout... -.-" Maybe I shud try using larger fonts when typing that assignment out so that will be more than 5 pages and less than 10 pages... haha!! :p

Went offline at 7.30pm... And then took my bath... And watched a little tv after that... And finally had my dinner... Maggi mee + yesterday leftover ayam A1... -.-" yummy!! haha... After dinner, went out with mummy and daddy... Went to Wetex to buy some stuffs... Daddy bought me a lappie cooler... :P hehe... And then I bought a packet of testpads, highlighter and a liquid paper... lol... oh... I got my bio notes and chemmie notes binded too... lol!! Oh yeah... smsed CS at Wetex too... He was onlining using Han Keong's lappie again... -.-" Aiks... dear ah... although people allow you to use their stuffs, you shudn't use their stuffs too much, k?? Imagine how will you feel if other people kept using ur stuffs, k? Always think how will you feel if other people do that to you before you do that to them, k?? -.-" I'm not mad at you or what... Just telling you this hoping you'll understand other people more... -.-" After that, went to temple until 12am... -.-"

Came online straightaway after reaching home again... lol... CS has gone offline... Chatted with Seet and O for a while... And then came May Joan... Haha... Continued blogging... And checkout my friendster and facebook... Found out that I'm really outdated dy... :( -.-" Oh... CS called me at 2am... Telling me he's going to bed dy... -.-" How strange... I thought that when he said he'll call me everynight last time, it means he'll call to talk to me more than just telling me he wanna go to sleep... -.-" If it's just to tell me he wanna go to sleep, wouldn't it be cheaper to sms me instead?? -.-" Strange... I'm not complaining anyway... Just wondering only... -.-"

Oh my gosh... It's 3.15am dy... -.-" Aiks... And I'm going back to KL tomorrow afternoon at 1.30pm... -.-" I guess I won't be able to online tomorrow dy... :( haiz... Sad... No internet = no life... :( Haiz... Time to go to bed now, I supposed... -.-" Well, good night, blog... Byebye blog... I wonder when will I be seeing you again... haiz... :(


P/S: I still haven't finished asking you stuffs... Call me whenever you want so that I can ask you something... miss u... haiz...


i am who i am
11:57 PM