* the me *
~CiPei~
~19+~
~Friendster : cipei_88@yahoo.com~
~MSN : alshender@hotmail.com~



Plurk.com
* tag *


ShoutMix chat widget

* link *
Chee Siang
Ardy
Chareli
Chew Woon
Chiau Wei
Hanis
Hayden
Hian Shynn
Hui Ru
Jacky
Jasper
Jun Yong a.k.a. Birdie
Kai Xin 1
Kai Xin 2
Karen
May Joan
Michelle
Pei Tse
Shieh Yee
Shi Hui 1
Shi Hui 2
Shinde
Shue Ling 1
Shue Ling 2
Suzanne
Tammy
Qi Yun
Wai Jing
Yeanie
Yi Ling
Ying Yan
Yvonne Loh

* archives *
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
May 2004
July 2004
August 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
December 2005
February 2006
June 2006
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2


* Tuesday, September 11, 2007 *
It's been such a long time since I last get to online... -.-" Three days without internet is really really terrible... -.-" Feel soo happy when finally get to online again now... Hehe!!! :P Well, I'm at da pc lab but using my own lappie... Wahaha!! Coz today is finally da 1st time I brought my lappie to campus... Well... enough about today... I'll crap more bout today later... hehe... Time to tell what's been going on with me the last few days... :P Read on!!! hehe!


Day 49 / Day 6 (Sun)


Well, woke up at 10am on Sunday morning... -.-" Feel really sleepy... As I slept at 4am on da previous night... Hehehe... :P Can't help it... Must online as much as I can while I still can online... Coz duno when will be da next time I get to online dy... -.-" Anyway, since I've packed most of my stuffs on da previous night dy, I don't have to rush around da house finding stuffs to pack... Haha... :P

Anyway, went out at around 12pm... I'll be leaving at 1.30pm... -.-" Soo early... -.-" Well, went to get some medicine from da chinese physician 1st... And then went to have my lunch with mummy and daddy and daddy's friends at Coco Garden... It's 1.20pm dy after finished eating... Went to da Shell petrol station to meet Hui Ru and Shue Ling... And they arrived right on time... Haha... Got soo much stuffs to bring back Kl le... -.-" All of us brought a lot of stuffs back to KL except Hayden... Well, she brought a lot of junk food back la... lol!! haha...

Hmm... reached Melaka Ayer Keroh's tol at 2.30pm sharp... But O is nowhere to be found... -.-" Aiks... Waited for her in da car for around 15minutes... And finaly she arrived... -.-" Well, da four of us in da car tried to pretend to be very very angry with her coz she's late... But we just unable to help ourselves from laughing... -.-" hahaha! And we thought O will keep repeating "Sorry" immediately when she entered da car but she din even mention a sorry... -.-" Well, she said sorry to Hui Ru when putting her stuffs at da boot, I think... -.-" Found out that she's actually in bad mood that time... Must be something got to do with her cousin... -.-" Aiks...

Well, reached KL at around 4 something... -.-" It's a bit drizzling out there... -.-" And I've soo much stuffs to carry up... -.-" Aiks... three bags, 1 bolster, 1 plastic of Chemmie notes and 1 plastic of stuffs... -.-" Aiks... Soo heavy... My back nearly break le... -.-" @_@

Finally reached home... -.-" And all of us were like @_@ dy... lol... haha... Took my bath and then walked around da house keeping all my things... -.-" Oh... tried to study bio and chem... But din realy get to study... Coz walked from room to room talking... hehe... :P And then finally we went out for dinner at 7.15pm... -.-" It has started to drizzle a bit... -.-" luckily Hayden and I have umbrellas... Haha...

Went to Giant... :P My 1st time at there... lol... Oh... had our dinner 1st before entering Giant... Went to an Indian restaurant near Giant there to eat... Was really full after eating... Da food is quite nice and cheap there... Haha... can go there to eat again next time... :P Oh yeah... mummy called me when I'm having my dinner... -.-" Asked me what am I doing, where I am, why did I go to Giant... -.-" Aiks... @_@ Oh... and da four of us took lots of pics at da restaurant... haha... da place is just soo beautiful... lol!

After dinner went to Giant to buy some stuffs... lol... Bought spaghetti and my chocolate milk... Yummy!! :P hehe... And then we went back to our condo and reached home at around 10something pm... Studied a bit before going to bed at 1am... -.-" CS called me before I slept... heheh... :) Miss him soo much... :( Anyway... time for bed... Chop chop!! byebye!!! hahaha...


i am who i am
12:43 PM