Day 53 / Day 10Woke up this morning at 7am... -.-" Feeling zzz... O said my alarm clock rang for a long time dy... -.-" And yet I am still sleeping... -.-" hehe... I'm a pig... piglet... :P lol!!! Anyway, O went to campus 1st... Coz I'm still not ready yet and had a stomachache again this morning... -.-" Went to campus with my groupmates instead...
Was nearly late for lecture... But luckily we arrived before da lecturer did... -.-" Nearly fell asleep during bio lecture tis morning... -.-" Well, maybe suddenly today's lecture is soo long... -.-" 2 hours... -.-" Usually she just finished da lecture in 45 minutes... -.-" But today she fully used da 2 hours... -.-" Aiks... zzz... Nearly fell asleep at da back... lol!! :P hehe... Oh yeah... Had a pop-up quiz just now... -.-" Shit... And I wasn't prepared... -.-" Well, most of us la... lol... Coz she just talked bout that topic and straightaway gave us a pop-up quiz... -.-" Msged Nin Ern, Qin Jian and Ai Rin to ask them for answers... hehe... But only Ai Rin reply me telling me she duno... -.-" Isk...isk... Qin Jian replied after I pass up da paper... duh... And Nin Ern replied me at 11am... What la... -.-"
Went online until now after bio lecture ends at 10am... CS was playing his stupid elan again... Pig... Stupid stupid elan... bleah!!! :P Oh... it's 11.30am dy... -.-" Think wanna go for lunch dy... Coz I'm hungry and will be having Chem lecture at 12pm till 2pm later... -.-" Well, gotta go now... byebye...
*Yeah!!! CS's coming back this afternoon!!! :P Yeah!!! Can sms him as much as I want dy!!! :P lol!!!
P/S: Stupid elan... -.-" Bleah!!! :P C'ya tomorrow!!! :P hehehe!!!
i am who i am
11:21 AM