Day 55 / Day 12 (Saturday)Woke up this morning at 10.30am... -.-" CS woke up a bit later than me... -.-" Msged with him a bit... And then he came over... Was a bit unhappy with him... -.-" So, showed him a bit of my temper... lol... :P Oh... he taught me a bit of Chem dy... :) Now makes me feel that I've not totally wasted my time and money coming back Muar this weekend... :P
I found out that I can do most of da questions when he's beside me le... -.-" Well, I tried doing it at KL before, but I just couldn't get da answer... But when he's beside me, I can do most of da questions myself without even asking him... :P Yeah!!! haha.. Maybe I absorbed a bit of his brain when he's with me... hehe...
After that, he went back at around 12pm... Miss him... :) Mummy came back at 12.30pm to fetch me out for lunch... Had lunch with Daddy and Mummy and daddy's friends at Coco Garden... -.-" And then went to I-Prima english centre to get my pay... Stupid shit!!! Da damn woman... Fuck her man!!! She said my pay is not ready yet... Coz she has to wait for da headquarter to send it to her... WTH!!! And she said my work was untidy and not complete and so, made her have to do many reports... FUCK HER LA!!! Bloody hell!!! Since when my work is not complete??? Bastard!!! Since when I did not check da kids book??? Bullshit la!!! DAmn her!!! Purposely finding excuses to accuse me!!! DAMN HER!!!!!!
Was damn angry and pissed off with that woman!!! Bull shit!!! Ask her go to hell la!! She owed me my July and August pay, you know??? Damn!!! Din talk much with that woman... She just wouldn't pay me yet... Coz she's having financial problems... Bah... I'm going to tarnish your name soon if you are still not going to pay me by next month!!! Fuck!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! Triple fuck!!! BAH!!!
After that, went back to Coco Garden to fetch my daddy as we are going to Giant to get my stuffs... Daddy was pissed off with da woman for not paying me yet too... -.-" Aiks... Anyway, bought some food at Giant and a new tank top for me... :P Oh... and a new pair of shoes too!!! hehe... And finally, went back home and reached home at 4.45pm... :P Was feeling very tired... -.-" So, decided to sleep for a while and then do my report... -.-" But slept for 1 hour instead and by da time I woke up, it's already 6pm... And my japanese drama has already started... :P So, went up hookin to da TV for an hour instead... :P
And then, brought doggie out for its evening walk...
*shit.. goin to KL soon... Shall continue this post next time... watch out for more!!! lol!! :P
Tata!! Miss you, dear!! MUACKS!!
i am who i am
4:02 PM