* the me *
~CiPei~
~19+~
~Friendster : cipei_88@yahoo.com~
~MSN : alshender@hotmail.com~



Plurk.com
* tag *


ShoutMix chat widget

* link *
Chee Siang
Ardy
Chareli
Chew Woon
Chiau Wei
Hanis
Hayden
Hian Shynn
Hui Ru
Jacky
Jasper
Jun Yong a.k.a. Birdie
Kai Xin 1
Kai Xin 2
Karen
May Joan
Michelle
Pei Tse
Shieh Yee
Shi Hui 1
Shi Hui 2
Shinde
Shue Ling 1
Shue Ling 2
Suzanne
Tammy
Qi Yun
Wai Jing
Yeanie
Yi Ling
Ying Yan
Yvonne Loh

* archives *
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
May 2004
July 2004
August 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
December 2005
February 2006
June 2006
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2


* Tuesday, September 18, 2007 *
Day 57 / Day 14 (Monday)


Woke up this morning at 7am... -.-" coz later have class at 8am... :S Zzzz... sooo sleepy... -.-" Anyway, went for chem lec with groupies... and nearly fell asleep in class... -.-" DAmn... today's lecture was soo long... :S

After chem lec, went for bio lab... -.-" Boring... Today's lab was really extremely boring... -.-" Coz do nothing except looking at those parts of the human body and then draw some pics of it and after that went back home... -.-" Isn't it boring?? -.-"

Oh yeah... when lecturer asked us to start looking at da things and draw it out, I thought of taking pics of it instead of drawing it... -.-" And guess what??? Da moment I started taking da first pic of da kidneys in front of me, everybody started copying me, taking out their hp and clicking away at those skeletals / things... -.-" WTH... Copy cats... a bunch of copy cats who do not have their own idea... -.-" Bah... stupid!! I hate people copying me!!! Feel like smashing them all up... -.-"

Anyway, lab ended early today... We din draw much pics... coz we thought of finding those pics from internet instead... -.-" So, we went to library to online at around 11am... -.-" Managed to chat with darling for a while... hehe... Oh... he'll be having his CA today... -.-" Aiks.. Good Luck, dear!!! MUACKS!! Go!! Go!!! Jia you!! Kampate!!!

Onlined until 1.45pm and then only decided to go and have my lunch... -.-" Haha.. And then went back home with my groupies... -.-" O was not back when I reached home at around 2.45pm... -.-" Only Hayden was around... -.-" Oh well, she's still in her sleeping mood... -.-" So, din disturb her lo... -.-" Suddenly have a tummyache... -.-" Decided to go to da toilet... And then while I was in da toilet, my groupie and fren came... Aiks... have to disturb Hayden to open da door for them dy... -.-" PAiseh...paiseh... sorry ya, Hayden... -.-"

OK...done with my business and then went out of the toilet and meet my frens... hehe... My groupie, Cindy came alone only.. Ooi San, her roommie a.k.a. my other groupie did not come along.. -.-" wth... we're supposed to discuss our chemmie report for a while le... And yet she did not come.. -.-" Duh... So, ended up me and Cindy tried to do it ourselves lo... -.-" We tried editing da results a bit with reference to a senior's report... -.-" But somehow we still got stuck... -.-" And it's also time for Cindy to go for her English class dy... So, we decided to continue it later at night... -.-"

And so, I went back into my room... Took my bath and then did nothing... -.-" Oh... played some pc games on my lappie... -.-" And then went to sleep for a while... -.-" And finally woke up at around 6.15pm... -.-" Hayden was back home dy... But Shue Ling is still not yet back... -.-" Anyway, went to wake O up as we are going to cook tonight... -.-" Going to cook rice + veggies + sardines + baked beans... hehe... :P

Shue Ling finally came back when we just started cooking... -.-" O cooked da baked beans and veggies while I cooked da rice and sardines... -.-" O got a bit mad while cooking coz everytime is just da two of us doing da cooking... So, she started calling out at the other two to come and help and she went back into her room... -.-" Haha... can't blame her... I'm kinda mad also... It's just that I din voice out only... -.-" lol...

And so, Hayden and Shue Ling continued which what O had been cooking... -.-" Oh... da two of them cooked soup too... And finally, at 8pm, dinner's ready!! Tada.... :P lol!! Ate till very full... lol... Oh... there's a slight mistake which I did while cooking da rice... -.-" I cooked just enough rice for da four of us... -.-" I tot I cooked more than enough but turns out just nice... -.-" Coz usually, I just took 2 cups of rice to cook and it's more than enough for 4 people... -.-" But who knows... da cup I usually use at home is bigger than da cup I use at here... -.-" I din realised this... -.-" Lol... So, have to cook somemore rice... -.-" But ended up, we just took a bit extra rice for second helping... -.-" all of us were too full to eat somemore rice... -.-" Well, keep da rice for da next days to cook fried rice lo... lol...

Cleaned up da mess and then finally, it's 9.15pm... Well, at first da 4 of us tot of going to Hui Ru's house to online... -.-" But wait a minute!!! I can't go... :( coz my groupmates will be coming at 9.15pm to discuss bout da Chem reports... :( Haiz... So, da three of them went and left da me and my other 2 groupmates home... -.-" We discussed halfway and then got stucked... -.-" damn... And we tried calling da other groupmate, da guy, named Kelvin... But his hp was switched off... WTH... -.-" And then we tried calling da other chem groupmate named Dexton... -.-" And guess what??? He told us he's no longer studying at UCSI coz he's changing uni to Monash... -.-" WTH!!! And yet we still saw him this morning at campus... -.-"@_@

Found out that he just decided to change to Monash today... Wth... -.-" But still, he's good enough to come over and help us with the reports... hehe... So nice of him... more responsible than that Kelvin... lol Oh... he brought his gf along too... Hey hey!! His gf's doing pharmacy in Nottingham Uni 1 le... -.-" and will be flying soon to U.K. le... omg!!! No wonder that day he was soo depressed when having lab... -.-" I can understands how he feels... haha... Coz I've been through this before and still going on through this right now... -.-"

Anyway, da two of them asked da 3 of us not to disturb or look at them while they tried to solve da prob for us... -.-" Haha... And yeah!!! they managed to solve da probs for us!! haha... thanks a lot!! Kudos to Dexton and his gf... lol... Oh... and sorry for making da two of you unable to have dinner... -.-" Aiks.. paiseh..paiseh... hehe... next time if we meet again then only treat u... haha... -.-"

Shue Ling, O and Hayden came back at around 11pm... -.-" And then finally, we decided to end da discussion at 12am... Coz we're still stuck with the introduction and discussion parts... -.-" Decided to do it tomorrow after bio class... -.-" Cindy and Ooi San, my groupmates, went back home... -.-" and then, I did some typing and read a bit and finally, went to sleep at around 1.30am... -.-"

*typing tis at Hui Ru's house on tue's night and da other half was continued at pc lab on thursday... -.-"

Well, good night all... Tata...


P/S: How I miss da time we're in Dato' doing homework together after school... :( Haiz... Seeing Dexton and his gf reminds me of you teaching me last time... :( I miss those time!!! :( Isk... isk... I miss u!!! :(


i am who i am
9:57 PM