Day 62 / Day 18 (Saturday)Woke up this morning at around 10am... Hehe... Yeah!!! Going kaikai tis afternoon!!! :P lalala... BUt damn... Shue Ling told me she doesn't feel like going out dy... :( HAiz... disappointed... :( But hang on!!! hahaha... Can ask my groupmates go out with me.... :P lalala...
Oh yeah!!! CS's coming back to Muar today!!! lalala!!! :P happy happy!! :P He's coming back for a week... :P lalala... OK... Went out with Cindy and Ooi San at around 12.30pm... Initially, we thought of goin to da lrt station by bus... But after waiting for more than 10 minutes, da bus is still not here... So, we decided to take taxi instead... -.-" And finally, we reached LRT station... Took KTM to midvalley... :P lalala... And oolala... reached there at around 1.30pm... -.-"
Hehe... CS's bus is at 1.30pm bus!!! :P yeah!! Went shopping around midvalley... lalala... Oh... CS missed his bus... -.-" Wth.... He said he was there waiting for da bus but da bus somehow went off without him... -.-" And so, he waited for da next bus at 2.30pm instead.. -.-" And finally, he reached Muar at around 5pm... -.-" Bored... He's going to play badminton at 6pm... haiz... da 1st thing he does everytime he comes back Muar... -.-"
Anyway, I went shopping until around 3.30pm and reached home at around 4.10pm... Went back early coz Cindy has to go to her uncle's house for dinner later... -.-" And her cousin is coming over to fetch her at 4pm... -.-" Well, still get to release a bit of stress going out just like tat... hehe... :P
Oopps... I forgot again what I did at night dy... -.-" Shit... I think next time I better blog in microsoft word and then only post it up so that I won't forget bout it... -.-" Aiks... Hmmm... kla.. gotta go now... It's Wednesday and CS's beside me at my groupmate's house... :P And we're goin to midvalley soon... :P lalala... byebye!!
Tata everyone!!!
P/S: I'm sick right now... meaning now when I'm typing this post... -.-" I miss Mummy...... :(
i am who i am
12:39 PM