Day 63 / Day 19 (Sunday)Woke up this morning at around 9.30am coz will be goin to Cindy's house for discussion at around 10smth... -.-" Boring... Anyway, went to her house after breakfast to finish up our reports... -.-"
Stayed at her place da whole day... -.-" And did not have a proper lunch... -.-" Well, a little incident happened... At 1st, I thought of eating at around 1.30pm... But somehow, when I asked them when they wanna eat, Ooi San said 2pm only eat... Alright then... 2pm came and then gone but still we did not have our lunch... And I asked them again... -.-" Well, Kelvin bought us a bit of dim sum but it's not enough for all of us... -.-" Cindy and I share da food a bit coz we were very hungry dy... Ooi San does not want to eat, so, basically, Cindy and I finished half of da food... And left da other half for later.... lol...
And then, suddenly, when Cindy's housemate and her bf was bout to go out for lunch, Ooi San asked them if can help buy food... Coz her housemate and her bf are goin to McD to eat... So, Ooi San asked her to tapao McD lo... And I thought Ooi San ordered da food for us too... But who knows... When I asked her what she ordered, guess what she says??? "I just ordered a large set of Mc Chicken and then get a free Filet-O-Fish..." ---> Meaning she did not order anything for da rest of us except for herself only... WTF!!! I can't believe there's this kind of people... -.-"
Anyway, me and Cindy ended up finishing da dim sum Kelvin bought for us... And then, when that Ooi San got her burgers, she asked if we wanna eat and said we can share... -.-" WTH.... -.-" And then, she still shared it with us... And said she treat us... -.-" Gth la... -.-"
Well, stuck at Cindy's house until around 4.45pm... Went back home and then went swimming with Hayden!!! :P hehehe... Shue Ling and O went to see us swimming only... -.-" Cindy, Ooi San, their housemate Janice and Kelvin went too... -.-" But to see only... -.-" Just me and Hayden in da water... -.-"
Swam for like an hour and finally got out of da water at nearly 7pm... -.-" And da moment I got out of da pool, I started sneezing and yeah... I caught a cold + flu... How great can that be... wtf.... -.-" And then, we tapao our dinner from Alibaba and finally went back home... Had my dinner and then my shower... -.-"
And finally, went back into my room and tried to study... -.-" And did some finishing touchin on to da report... And the end... -.-" Zzz... Well, that's all about Sunday... lol... Tata... Oh... msged CS non-stop... :P
P/S: I miss u...
i am who i am
12:49 PM