Day 65 / Day 21 (Tuesday)Woohooo!!! Sooo excited!!! :P The DAY has finally arrived!!! :P hehe... Oh... woke up again at 7am this morning coz will be having bio lec at 8am... -.-" Went to campus with Cindy and Ooi San as usual... And then had bio lec... -.-" Zzzz... Oh... finally got my bio quiz result dy... Haiz... I did badly le... :( Just managed to get 19 questions out of 30 questions correct... Haiz... :( And as far as I know, only me and Cindy got 19 over 30... I've yet found any other coursemates who got less than 20 over 30 le... :( Haiz... Most of the people I know got more than 20 questions correct le... Haiz... :( Sad... Haiz... Now I know that I must study harder and smarter than other people dy... haiz... There's even a friend of mine from Convent last time who got 27 over 30 le... DAmn... I'm really really terrible... :S Haiz.... :( Hopefully, da lecturer will reconsider the answers for a few questions... Then I can add marks dy...
Anyway, bio lec ended early.... And so, we went back to Cindy's house to do our chem and bio report as we'll only be having our chem lab at 2pm later... -.-" Oh yeah!!! CS's coming to KL at 12pm's bus!!! :P yeah!!! happy!!! So excited to meet him... Suddenly, I wondered if I will be able to recognize him later... -.-" Well, went for lunch at around 1.15pm... CS's already in da bus on da way to KL... :P Woohoo!!! :P Oh... and he's sleeping when I'm having my lunch... -.-"
After lunch, went for my chem lab... Hmm... hope can finished my lab early so that can meet CS soon... :P yeah!! hehe... And yup!! Finished my lab in an hour... lol!!! hehe... Thanks to my dear groupmates... wahahaha... And then, we went back home together... Oh... CS had already reached Pudu when I'm halfway through my lab... :P hehe... Msged him and told him that he can come to Tasik Selatan LRT station when finished my lab... :P lalala... Well, me, Cindy and Kelvin waited for him to arrive at da playground... hehe... Thanks to Cindy and Kelvin for accompanying me... Ooi San however, did not wait with us... bah... bleah!!!
And yes!!! Finally!!! CS called me telling me he's at Angkasa Condo dy!!! :P OOoolalala!!! :P hehe!!! He called me asking me where am I... And I got a bit of trouble findin him coz he's not sure his location and he's not static... -.-" Aiks... And then he started telling me he's wearing orange colour shirt and shorts... -.-" Really made me feel like he though I can't recognize him at all... Damn... Made me feel like we're going for a blind date or smth... wth... Kinda insults me... -.-" Anyway, found him and then we walked back to meet Cindy and Kelvin 1st before goin back home... And then, went back home...
Lalalala.... O and Hayden was home when we reached home... :P Hehehe... Intro CS to them and them to CS and then went into my room... And guess what?? Da moment CS went into my room, he started asking me to lend him my lappie... wth... You come here to play ur stupid Dota or to see me??? ceh!!! PIG!!! Ignored him and went to take my bath... bleah! And then, after bathing, on my lappie... Think CS was kinda mad coz I dowan to lend him my lappie... Saw him studyin alone outside at da living room... Oh... my pitiful piggy... -.-" Aiks... I'm such a kind-hearted gf... -.-" Die... Ended up letting him play dota... shit... Why am I soo good??? -.-" And yet you still dowan treasure me more... Later you lost me than you only know... bleah!! :P
Tried studying through my hardcopy notes though... But failed... -.-" Coz I'm kinda sleepy and I'm sick... -.-" Aiks... decided to sleep lo... CS continued playing his Dota... ignoring me... bah!!! Din even bother to ask me how I feel or why am I sick... Haiz.... Disappointed... :( But... dun care... Went to sleep and then Shue Ling came back at around 6.30pm I think... But I continued sleeping coz don't feel like getting up yet... Well, not really sleeping la... lol... Din bother to intro Shue Ling to CS at all... bleah... Let them intro themselves to each other... hahaa... :P I'm bad... :P
Woke up a bit later at nearly 7pm... -.-" CS's still busy dota-ing... F*Ck... -.-" Went to talk to O and Hayden and Shue Ling instead... Asked them what time they wanna go to campus for da tang lung celebration... :P hehehe... And then, after about 20 minutes, we're off to sch... :P CS's coming along too... Oh well, din bother to be frus bout him dy... -.-" HAiz... I'm just too soft-hearted la.... -.-" Oh... da four of us, Me, Shue Ling, O and Hayden wore skirts to campus... hahaha... Actually I wanted to wear my pants but somehow, Shue Ling pestered me to wear her skirt instead.... -.-" She lends me her skirt and then borrowed Hayden's skirt for herself... HAhaha... Oh... did I mentioned that initially, Shue Ling doesn't wanna attend da celebration??? -.-" Oh well, that's because she'll be havin test da next day... -.-" So, she doesn't wanna go out... -.-" But, luckily, we managed to persuade her along.. :P lol!! And so, off we go... 4 gals plus a guy... lol... CS did not bother to dress up nicer at all... pig... -.-"
Had a great time at da celebration... Well, not that totally great... But with CS beside me, hehehe... You know how I feel... :P lol!! Oh... saw da leng zai in my class at the celebration... omg... He looked just soo ahem...ahem... Shue Ling told me bout there's a guy who she thinks has his own style and guess what??? It's da leng zai I've mentioned previously... hehe... :P Oh... his name's Eric by da way... LOL!!! Well, shan't talk much bout him... But oh yeah... Even Hayden and O think he's very leng zai... lol!! So, hehe... you all shud understand dy right? lol...
Hmm... we played some games at da celebration... CS won in a game which needs you to throw ping pong balls into holes with different sizes to earn points... And da prize he got he gave to me!!! :) Happy! hehe... And then, I won in the beans game... :P And yes... I gave CS my pressie... :P Gave him a test tube with coloured sand in it... Well, I asked him to choose da prize 1 and he wanted da test tube thingy so, I gave it to him... hehe... Suddenly, this pressies exchanging thingy reminds me of christmas... lol!!
And finally, we went back home at around 10.30pm... Hayden and Shue Ling went back home early coz they wanna study... Left me, CS and O... Waited with O to collect her grand prize for being da champion is da beans game... And then, just as we were bout to walk back out of campus, we met Cindy, Kelvin and his gf... haha... great!! No need to walk back home dy... :P Tumpang Kelvin's car and he sent da four of us back to Angkasa... lol!! Saves us from all da walking... :P hehe...
Went back home and then took my bath again... Coz feeling sticky and hot... -.-" After bathing, tried to study a bit but failed... And then, finally, went to bed... Zzzz.... Oh... CS's sleeping in my room tonight coz Shue Ling, Hayden and O felt that there's no place for him at da living room... -.-" Aiks... paiseh o... Troubled you all dy... Shue Ling'll be sleeping in Hayden's room instead... Thanks, dear roommie!!! :) hehe... And so, time for bed.... Chop!! Chop!!! Thanks a lot, Shue Ling and Hayden... :) MUACKS!!!
P/S: I'm sick.... :(
i am who i am
11:46 PM