* the me *
~CiPei~
~19+~
~Friendster : cipei_88@yahoo.com~
~MSN : alshender@hotmail.com~



Plurk.com
* tag *


ShoutMix chat widget

* link *
Chee Siang
Ardy
Chareli
Chew Woon
Chiau Wei
Hanis
Hayden
Hian Shynn
Hui Ru
Jacky
Jasper
Jun Yong a.k.a. Birdie
Kai Xin 1
Kai Xin 2
Karen
May Joan
Michelle
Pei Tse
Shieh Yee
Shi Hui 1
Shi Hui 2
Shinde
Shue Ling 1
Shue Ling 2
Suzanne
Tammy
Qi Yun
Wai Jing
Yeanie
Yi Ling
Ying Yan
Yvonne Loh

* archives *
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
May 2004
July 2004
August 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
December 2005
February 2006
June 2006
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2


* Sunday, September 30, 2007 *
Day 66 / Day 22 (Wednesday)


Woke up this morning at around 9something to 10am... Thanks to my dear CS who disturbed me woke up.... -.-" pig... You dowan sleep I want sleep la!!! -.-" Duh... Anyway, I also have to wake up early today coz will be going to Cindy's house at around 10something to do our reports... -.-" But when I arrived her house at nearly 11am, found out that Kelvin's not coming... -.-" Coz he went for pathology already... -.-" So, just me and Cindy going to do our bio report... Ooi San did not even bother bout us... bah... gth la....

Did a bit of report and then, we ended up onlinin instead... lol! :P Oh... called da telekom customer service again... And was told that we're supposed to get our line fixed on da 24th Sept but somehow da stupid contractor did not contact us... wtf... Ask them gth la... -.-" Anyway, went online and did a bit of report... :P Oh... and then CS called his dear best friend, Jeanette up... Asking if wanna meet up at Midvalley in da afternoon... -.-" And talking bout this, I remembered I did not blog bout something yet... -.-"

Well, here it goes... Actually, before CS came to KL, I've told him that I wanna go kaikai with him on Wed whole day coz I've no class on that day... I've even planned out that we shall go to Sg. Wang da whole day and then only go back home and continued kaikai at evening at da pasar malam... But after telling him this, he said he dowan to go kaikai and rather stay at home then going out... And if I insist on goin kaikai then he would rather stay at Muar and not comin to KL to find me... Oh well, fine... Forget bout my plan of goin out kaikai on Wed lo... It's ok... If you wanna stay at home instead of goin out kaikai then ok lo... I stay at home with you lo to do my report lo...

But guess what??? On da very day he reached KL, Tuesday, I took his hp to play... And found out that he actually asked his best fren who is a girl out on Wed... WTF... How could he??? How could he tell me he doesn't wanna go kaikai with me but now asking his fren or shud I say asking another gal out??? F*CK!!! I'm not mad coz he asked Jeanette out... I don't mind him asking her out... But what I mind is why does he say no to me and yet went to find another friend instead??? What am I??? Looks like I'm nobody to him... I'm not important... What I want to do with him is nothing important... More like a rubbish... or a piece of shit... haiz... And hence, made me ignored him when he arrived yesterday on tuesday... bah...

Anyway, back to wednesday's story... Well, da reason I asked him to ask Jeanette out is not because I approved him meeting her up... But coz I'm bored at home even though I'm sick... And being an extrovert, I wanna go out kaikai even it's raining cats and dogs outside... -.-" So, you guys can say I'm just using him to meet Jeanette to go out kaikai only... lol!! or in other words, I'm evil... Well, I know... But I don't care... Coz he doesn't bother me much either... bleah.. :P Well, so, honestly, I'm just pretending allowing you to meet Jeanette up... I'm not actually wanted to let you meet her up... I'm not sincere when I asked you to ask her out... I'm just using that reason to go out... So, sorry if this hurts you...

Oh... found out that mummy's umbrella is totally broken and useless when we're going out that very afternoon... -.-" Ended up, we braved da strong wind and rain to get to Giant hypermarket to buy a new umbrella... -.-" Well, we're both wet when we reached Giant... And after getting a new umbrella, we went to take a taxi to da LRT station... And finally, off we go to Midvalley by KTM... lalala... Was feeling a bit groggy dy when in da KTM... -.-"

Reached Midvalley at around 2.30pm... And then, we went to the food court for lunch and met Jeanette there... -.-" Seriously, was kinda surprised to find her being soo tall... @_@ Taller than CS a lot... -.-" Aiks... Somehow, I feel like a small little girl beside her... -.-" Gosh... lunch at Midvalley is damn expensive... -.-" But luckily not that expensive for me la... Coz my lunch just cost around RM5.50... Well, if I eat at Samosa Cafe in front of UCSI, da price is also around that range lo... But CS's lunch was around RM12 le... -.-" Aiks... @_@

Anyway, after finished my food, I just sat there like an idiot listening to da two of them talking... -.-" Actually, I thought of going shopping alone and leaving da two of them to chat at there... But, as I'm sick and having headache at that time, I din get to go shopping alone lo... Ended up sitting there for one and a half hour listenin to them... -.-" Somehow, I feel like a spotlight... -.-" Like I'm not supposed to be there... -.-" And there was a time when I feel like nearly pass out... -.-" Coz having headache... And I'm sick somemore... -.-" @_@ Aiks... Kept looking at my watch and stepping on CS's foot trying to hint him it's time to stop chattin and go shopping instead... But shit... He just din get my msg... wtf... -.-" Sat there like an idiot lo... -.-" Aiks...

And finally, by da time they finished chatting, it's already 4pm... And it's about time for us to go back home if we dowan to get stuck in traffic jam... WTF!!!! DAMN!!! Was kinda pissed off coz din get to shop... F*CK!! Thanks to him for chatting for so long... And for only thinking of going to da music shop to look at da guitars... And also for only thinking of going back home after he had achieved meeting Jeanette... Shit... pig... He din even bother bout my needs to shop... haiz... disappointed... haiz... :( And so, made me not in da mood to bother him.... -.-" Went back home at around 4.20pm... Reached home at nearly 5pm... -.-" And then, straightaway, went to sleep... -.-" Can't help it coz my headache is getting worse every minute I stayed awake... -.-"

Finally, woke up at around 7pm when Cindy msged me asking me if I wanna go to da pasar malam together... -.-" And so, got out of bed and me and CS went to meet them at da lift before leaving for da pasar malam... Oh... guess what??? Guess who I met while waiting for da lift at Cindy's floor??? It's ERIC!!! hehehe... :P He is with a girl... I assumed da girl is someone he's courting... -.-" And oh... looks like they just finished playing badminton together... lol... Hmm... And guess what??? I found out where he live too... lol... Oh... don't worry bout CS getting mad... Coz he's with me when we saw Eric while waiting for da lift... lol.. So, CS know da whole thingy dy... lol... :P

Anyway, we went to da pasar malam together... lalala... And CS made me mad at him again... shit... Well, somehow, he reminds me of my daddy... Once stepped out of the house, immediately think of getting back home asap... shit... Can't you even stop and look at stuffs for a while?? Can't you even wait for my frens for a while??? Why must you be like tat?? If I were you and you were I and my frens were your frens... How will you feel if I kept pestering you to go back home asap without even thinkin of waiting for your frens??? shit... I hope you will think before you act next time... haiz... I've told you soo many times dy to put urself into other people's shoes before you act... But looks like you never remember all this... haiz.... disappointed...

Made me mad at him again... haiz... da 2nd time for today.... -.-" haiz... And because of me doesn't feel like talking to him when we're walkin back home, he became frus with me pula... -.-" And he was damned frus when Cindy told me Eric's just right in front of us when we're walkin back home and asked me to hurry up if wanna be in da same lift with him... -.-" And hence, he doesn't bother me dy all da way back home... haiz... doesn't even wanna hold my hands... well, nvm... it's not a big deal anyway... bah... Oh... did I mentioned that he doesn't even bother to wait for me or to look back when I was walking slow and alone behind?? haiz....

Oh... we lost Eric on da way back coz he went to Watson with da girl he's courting... Or shud I say, his gf? -.-" Hmm... not very sure bout their relation... lol! but who cares anyway?? lol!! haha... But eventually, Eric and da gal got into da same lift as us.... haha... And guess what I heard him sayin to da girl in da lift?? -.-" OMg!! He's talking bout some membrane cells in da lift le... -.-" Gosh... @_@ Must he do that?? Showing off that he's good in bio??? -.-" bleah...

Finally, got back home... Still din talk much to CS... Well, he din talk to me either... -.-" so, we're square.... -.-" And then, din had much dinner too... Coz don't feel like eating all those fried and oily stuffs when I'm sick... So, after eating a bit, went to take my bath... And then study a bit... And finally, off to bed... CS made up with me after I finished bathing... Oh well, forgive and forget... HAiz... I'm such a nice person... lol... haha... And so, we're on good terms again... muaks...


P/S: I sincerely hope you will think before you act next time... Think how will you feel if you are that person... Think how will you feel if other people do that to you... In short, think before you act... And, this post is not made for you to be mad... Coz, you've already know all this earlier and been mad already... So, enough about getting frustrated with me again... k?? thankz...


i am who i am
1:38 AM