Day 71 / Day 27Hello!!! Hello!!! Rise and shine at KL.... -.-" Hmm... woke up this morning at 7am again... Well, it's raining heavily this morning... -.-" And was woken up by the rain at nearly 6am... -.-" Coz my room's window is not closed and if I did not wake up to close it, my table and bed and floor will be wet... -.-" Hence, dragged myself up to closed da window... -.-" But did not latch it la... Left a tiny hole so that my room won't be stuffy lo... :P But guess what? Da moment I went back to my bed and just was about to lie down, da wind blow hard and caused my windows to open wide again... -.-" And I can feel da rain splashing on my face.... -.-" Shit... Had to get up again to close and latch my windows dy... -.-"
Anyway, continued sleeping until 7am... Well, was kinda lazy to get up... -.-" Coz very sleepy... And da weather is sooo good... lol.. hehe... But still, have to wake up... Coz will be having chem lec at 8am... -.-" Shit... Got out of bed, out of room... And Surprise!! Surprise!!! My living room is flooded... -.-" Thanks to da big wind and da heavy rain... -.-" da whole floor was wet... -.-" Gosh... Oh... O and Hayden's clothes and bear are all wet again... -.-" lol... haha..
Well, din bother to mop da floor coz I'm running late dy... -.-" So, just leave it for O to mop it later... lol!! :P haha... Woke her up as I promised her da night before and then showed her da floor and then byebye... Off to campus... -.-" After chem lec, went for Bio lab... Oh yeah!!! We'll be doin dissection today!! lol!! hehe!!! :P And lucky for my group, we got to dissect moussie instead of froggie... lol!! haha... Had fun at lab today.. :P hehe... Maybe I will upload videos on my dissection sometime later... lol!!! :P
Went back home after lab today at around 12pm... lalala... WEnt to Cindy's house to finish our chem report again... And finally, went back home at around 3.40pm... The weather is still cold, so decided not to bathe yet... hehe... Continued doing my report and finally decided to read bio... Read until 5.40pm and then can't take it anymore... Fell asleep.... Zzzz... CS woke me up at 6.30pm but I continued sleeping lik a pig... hehe... Sleepy le...and da weather soo good ma... :P Slept until 7.30pm and realised that Shue Ling is back.... -.-"
Decided to cook our dinner and then took my bath and finally, had our dinner... After dinner, when back into my room and continued doing da report... -.-" And asked Cindy to come over to help with da discussion part... Oh... yes... Da telekom contractor finally came at around 9.30pm to fixed da telephone line for us... WOoooHooo!!! We've got telephone line!!! Yeah!!! :P Soo happy!! :P
Anyway, Cindy came and then, we started doin our report... Shue Ling, Hayden and O went out to find their friends... Leaving me and Cindy alone... -.-" And Cindy decided to stay with me until they come back... Because of an incident which happened last night... -.-" An eerie incident... :S Well, not tat eerie la... lol.. But come to think about it, it's still kinda eerie lo... -.-"
The incident happened last night... Well, I shall begin from da beginning when I reached home... Reached KL at around 6.15pm... And then, me and Shue Ling cooked our dinner... After that, had my bath... And had our dinner... And then, started studying... Shue Ling and Hayden went out to Hui Ru's house to online leaving me and O alone at home... -.-" Well, O's not feeling well and busy doing her assignment... While I'm busy studying and doing report.. -.-"
We were both busy doin our stuffs in our own room... And there was once when both of us went to da living room for a while and chat for a while... and then continued with our own stuffs... Well, at first I heard the sound of water... BUt I thought it must be da water from upstairs which flows down through the pipe.... So, I did not bother bout it much... Until suddenly, O came out of her room and went to her bathroom and then came into my room asking me if I had turn on her bathroom's tap... I went @_@ when she asked me this q... Why on earth will I go to her bathroom and turn on the tap le??? -.-" Strange... So, I told her I did not do that and then she told me that the water was flowing out of the tap very fast... -.-" Gosh.. WHO DID THAT??? -.-"
Well, we both continued doing our stuffs and did not bother or think bout that incident much until Hayden and Shue Ling came back and we told them bout it.... And then, all of us go @_@... And after that, went back to sleep.... -.-"
And so, that's the end of the creepy incident... -.-" Hence, Cindy accompanied me until 1.30am and then she went back... And finally, Shue Ling, Hayden and O came back home... And it's time for bed... So, Good Night all!!! Tata!!!!
P/S: Pig!!! pig!! pig!!! Sleepy pig!!! -.-"
i am who i am
11:58 PM