~ Gonna crack soon ~What a day! Mid-terms, assignments, lab reports... Aaarrgghhh... It's driving me nuts!!! These few days had definitely been tedious... Mid-terms going on, assignments deadline, lab reports to hand up... Aiks!! I guess I'm really stressed out recently until I'm suffering from dizziness now... Even when I wake up in the morning, my head is spinning... -.-" Everything seems so blur to me... Too much microbs in my brain that makes me go spinning around?? I wonder...
Anyway, just had my Microbiology mid-term this morning... I guess I'm only able to do half of the paper and the other half was left much to guessing... -.-" Luckily it was all consist of true/false questions... Makes me easier to choose between true or false... haha... Closed my eyes and pick my favourite... lolx!
After Microbiology, we're supposed to have our Business Statistics mid-term... Somehow, I had a stomachache while having microb mid-term... Rushed to the toilet right after I handed up my paper and guess what?? I was told that Biz Stats exam is cancelled and post-poned to next Sat after I came out from toilet... Hmmm... great! Not a bad idea... As I hardly studied for Biz Stats... Spent most of my time on microb instead... ha...
Hence, went for lunch with my gang and then surprised!! Surprised!!! Was told that the exam has been rescheduled to this Sat instead!!! Oh shit!! How can it be??? I thought my friend was lying to us... But no... It turned out to be true... Aiks!!! I wanna go back home this Sat!! Haiz... How am I to go back home now?? Sigh... Guess I'll still be going back home this Sat right after I'm done with Biz Stats... I MUST GO BACK!!! Need to take my dear hp back... and meet up with my darling as I've promised to meet him this Sat... lolx! See, dear... I treat you so good... I didn't break my promise to you... So, you must keep your promises to me next time har!!! hehe!!! :P
Went back home after lunch and realised that I really need to sleep... Did not get enough sleep these few days and now I'm having flu + cold... Symptoms of getting fever soon... @.@ I don't want to be sick!!! -.-" Onlined a while before deciding to nap... Cs had gone for his Wushu meeting and since there's no one to chat with, went to bed lo... lolx! I'm supposed to wake up at 3pm to do my lab report which is due tomorrow and find info for my Microbiology assignment which is due this Fri...@.@ Alas, overslept... Cs called me to wake me up at 3pm but somehow I just continued sleeping... Guess I really did not get enough sleep... -.-" Continued sleeping until 4.30pm and woke up with a bad headache... The weather was damn hot making me having a headache until now... ish... How I wish I am in somewhere cooling like Cameron right now... Dizzy + headache... I'm gonna faint... -.-" I guess, I am really not suitable to live in tropical countries.... Must migrate soon!! If only it's possible.... -.-"
*sigh
**Headache, headache go away!!!
i am who i am
7:36 PM