~ No Title Post ~
It's Monday again and I'm bored... Supposed to be mugging Moral and Microbiology as there'll be Moral Studies Mid-term tomorrow and Microbiology quiz on Wednesday... But, oh... I'm just soo lazy!!! -.-"
*sweats
The internet connection has been very lag for these few days... sucks... -.-" Can't sign in to MSN properly... Not receiving messages... -.-" Aaarrrgghh.... Stupid MSN... -.-" Sigh... I'm bored... Real damn bored... -.-" Cs came over to KL on Fri and now he's back in Muar... Aih... Miss him... sigh... Oh... I've got a new pet in KL... hehe! Special pressie from Cs... hehe... It's a tortoise holding a mushroom!!! :P hehe... Shall upload the pic of it later in the next post, I guess... hehehe... Cs took a pic of it sitting on my blanket and it turned out well and now it's used as his hp wallpaper... CUTE!! XD
Anyway... I guess I'm better off continue mugging... Otherwise... die in exam tomorrow... -.-" C'ya peeps!
i am who i am
4:08 PM