~ What Am I?? ~Assignments!!! Mid-terms!!! Soo much to do yet soo little time!!! What am I doing now??? aaarrrgghhh!!!
*sigh
I'm supposed to do my FQM (Food Quality Management) assignment now which is due tomorrow... But I just don't know what to write and how to write the essay... sigh... Hence, here I am... Stuck... wasting my time on my blog... hehe... Oh... I've just received my personality test result which I did yesterday at Uni for RM 5 courtesy to SSLA... hehe...
Here's some parts of it. Read on!
To enrich your interpersonal relationships with others, try to do the following:
- Think of others first.
- Learn to understand others difficulties.
- Don't lose your temper so easily; exercise more self-control.
- Admit your mistakes; learn to say sorry more often.
- Learn to wait.
- Realize that others may be different from you; give allowances for their differences.
- Don't push others but put yourself in their shoes.
In order to nurture your Emotional Intelligence (EQ), you should develop:
- More sensitivity to others' feelings
- Better control of your emotions
- More attention to details and accuracy
- More tolerance with people you consider as slow in their actions
- Control over your tendency to be restless
- Ability to be more cautious in what you agree to do
- Consideration when speaking to others
Hmm...accurate but I think I've already know all this myself... ha... It says there I should control my temper and learn to say sorry more often... However, sometimes somehow I don't feel I'm in the wrong position... Just like what happened last night and still happening now... Being ignored and unnoticed... Can someone tell me is it right to break your promise to someone?? If yes, then why bother to promise someone earlier when you already had in mind to break it??
*sigh
Am I always the wrong one??? Am I never right before at all??? Am I always being over-reacted?? How I wish there's someone who can provide me answers to my questions...
*sigh
I guess I better forget about all that for now... After all, I've been labelled noisy and was asked to shut up even though I did exactly what my personality test result asked me to - admit my mistakes (even though I don't think I'm wrong at the moment), learn to say sorry more often (I've said a lot more than what I think I should)... Makes me wonder whether the personality test result is really that accurate or what?? I shall say no more for now... Back to assignment... Ganbatte!!!
i am who i am
5:49 PM