~ Exhausted ~Finally... finished my Metabolic Biochemistry midterm one hour ago... Aiks... This time really die in Meta lo... Don't know how to do... Sigh... I tried my best and found out I can't do most of the questions at da back part... sad...sad... Hopefully, can get at least 70 out of 100 marks for this paper... But don't think my dream will come true... Sigh... Dear God, please... please... please... let me get at least 70% for this paper, ok??? Thanks a lot...
No more test until final exam I think... But according to Cindy, there's another quiz for Food Quality Management somewhere on early August... -.-" Early August I'll be having my final lo... Hopefully no more test until the final exam...
Anyway, did any of us noticed that recently, my blog looks kinda cacat??? -.-" I wonder how come it becocmes like that too... The post somehow is not in line... Anyone knows how to make my blog back to normal??? Please do let me know how to adjust it back to normal... Your help will be much appreciated!!!
Right now, it's the time to rush my two assignments... Last two assignments for this sem... No more last minute, please!!! Sigh... I'm getting sick of last minute works but still, there are people who enjoys last minute works... Aaarrgghhh... Not gonna help them out on last minute work anymore!! Blek!!!
I went back home last Friday and received a letter... The letter which I've been waiting for since June... Aahh... yes... it's the letter from AIG regarding to my application for the scholarship... And sigh... I failed... Did not get the scholarship... My bro did not get it too... Sigh... My bro received his letter a day earlier than me and it says that there's other better applicants than my bro... And on the other hand, my letter told me that I did not send in my documents on time... Wt*!!! My dad sent in my documents along with my bro's documents in the same envelope to AIG company in US at the same time and now they are telling me they did not received my documents on time while they received my bro's documents on time?? Super-duper pissed off with AIG although my dad works for AIG... Aaaarrgghhh... How could they simply reject me with a stupid lame reason like that???
*pissed*
I'm really going to make this matter known to all!!! How could a big company like AIG gives me such a stupid reason and reject my application for the scholarship??? Aarrggghhh!!! Anyone wanna help me to blow this matter up??? Post it in your blog saying AIG company is a big cheater!!! Post it anywhere you like in the internet!!! Tarnish AIG's name... Oh yeah... Ardy, I'll really really appreciate you if you can help me make this matter known to all... lolx! In fact, I'll appreciate anyone who help me spread this news to everyone... =) haha!!!
*sigh*
I guess, I'm not meant to receive the scholarship... sigh... I seriously need more money for my tuition fees... Sigh... Money, money, where are you?? How am I going to pay for my coming semesters' tuition fees which cost nearly ten thousand per sem?? Sigh... Take from my dad?? I wonder how is daddy going to find soo much money every four months... Take from PTPTN loan??? Gosh... my PTPTN loan is less than half of my total tuition fees, man!!! Sigh... Guess, I really really have to scrimp and save as much money as I can...
Initially, I thought, if I get the scholarship, my dad's life will be better... mummy's life will be better... and my life too will be better... But all my dreams of getting a better life are now gone in the wind... Sigh... Thought if I can get the scholarship, I can continue learning violin in KL... Sigh... missed the days learning violin... My dearest violin is now becoming the house for our eight-legged friend... Sigh... Don't worry... One of these days, I'll definitely be back for you, my dear violin!!! Scrimp and save!! No more shopping!! No more eating outside!! Save as much as I can and finally, continue learning violin!!! Haha.. Hopefully, I can do it... -.-"
Ganbatte!!! Aza!! Aza!! Fighting!!!
i am who i am
3:33 PM