* the me *
~CiPei~
~19+~
~Friendster : cipei_88@yahoo.com~
~MSN : alshender@hotmail.com~



Plurk.com
* tag *


ShoutMix chat widget

* link *
Chee Siang
Ardy
Chareli
Chew Woon
Chiau Wei
Hanis
Hayden
Hian Shynn
Hui Ru
Jacky
Jasper
Jun Yong a.k.a. Birdie
Kai Xin 1
Kai Xin 2
Karen
May Joan
Michelle
Pei Tse
Shieh Yee
Shi Hui 1
Shi Hui 2
Shinde
Shue Ling 1
Shue Ling 2
Suzanne
Tammy
Qi Yun
Wai Jing
Yeanie
Yi Ling
Ying Yan
Yvonne Loh

* archives *
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
May 2004
July 2004
August 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
December 2005
February 2006
June 2006
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2


* Wednesday, July 30, 2008 *
~ I'M COOKED!!! ~


KL has been damn hot these few days that now I feel that I'm totally cooked!!! Or maybe, overcooked... -.-" sweats... Gosh... I want to run away to Alaska!!! Chill myself out at there... If only I could... HOT!!! HOT!!! HOT!!! Can't even step out of house without an umbrella at all... Aiks!!!

Sun, Sun,
Go away,
Come again another day...
CiPei is feeling damn hot these few days...

Lolx... A little song made up from the lyrics : Rain, Rain, Go Away... hehe...

Cs has been sicked for quite a few days... And, gosh... It does seems pretty serious, man!!! He seems to be dehydrating... -.-" Couldn't blame him for not listening to me though... With this kind of weather around, everybody's falling sick lo... Anyway, get well soon, dear!!! Drink loads of water!!! Stop eating those fried, oily, spicy, etc.... food!!! Lemme get back my healthy Cs when I go back this weekend... hopefully...

Oh... Dad recently bought me a broadband... Due to me unable to online for a week at KL as someone literally did not pay the bills for more than 6 months... A big thanks to her!!! And now, dad was totally unhappy with her attitude... and got me a broadband instead... As daddy said, "You don't have to worry bout the internet anymore, don't have to worry bout whether the phone bills are paid or not anymore after you got this broadband..." Hmm... true... No more worrying whether other people pays the bill or not... No more worrying whether can online or not... Thanks ya, "lau tou"!!! hehe!! However, this broadband is OMG damn expensive!!! RM499 for the small tiny weeny USB modem... -.-" And, hehe... as I took the RM98 package, every month has to pay RM98...

*Sweats*

That's a big amount of money, man!!! I guess, I really have to save and scrimp from now on... No more movies everyweek!!! Well, maybe one or two movies a month... hehe! And, yeah... Must really work hard, study hard and smart, exam smart, to get good result... make my parents proud... So that they won't feel that spending soo much money on me is not worth it... Must show them that they did a right choice in investing in me... hehe!!

Anyway, finals are coming real soon... It's just around the corner and yet I'm still slacking!!! @.@ Must start studying lo... No more playing around... -.-" Oh yeah... finally completed my part of the assignments today... Still left one more report though... Guess will do it this weekend... -.-" And then it'll be my finals... starting next friday...

*sweats*

P/S: I WANNA RUN AWAY TO ALASKA!!! OR THE NORTH OR SOUTH POLE!!! CHILL ME!!!


i am who i am
4:35 PM