~ Not worth to be believed ~People changed as time goes by... Isn't it true??? I, too, changed as time goes by... although not much big change, but still there's a slight change in me... However, there are some people who choose not to believe that I have change... So, what should I do to make them believe that I have change?? Why can't they just believe in me??? Why must they always think that I am still the old previous me??? It really puzzles me why can't they believe in me?? Am I really not worth to be trusted?? Not worth to be believed that I have changed for the better?? Am I, once a lazy person, forever will be labeled as a lazy person, no matter how hard or how much I tried to improve, to change myself for the better??? Can't I be given a chance to be trusted?? To be believed??? Can't you just believed in me???
*sigh*
Some people just won't believe or trust in me... Forget it... I'll forever remain as the lazy, childish me in your heart... Somehow, this makes me feel useless for trying hard to improve myself for the better... Maybe I should have just stick back to who I am before... No point trying so hard to change myself and yet nobody is appreciating me...
i am who i am
10:00 PM