* the me *
~CiPei~
~19+~
~Friendster : cipei_88@yahoo.com~
~MSN : alshender@hotmail.com~



Plurk.com
* tag *


ShoutMix chat widget

* link *
Chee Siang
Ardy
Chareli
Chew Woon
Chiau Wei
Hanis
Hayden
Hian Shynn
Hui Ru
Jacky
Jasper
Jun Yong a.k.a. Birdie
Kai Xin 1
Kai Xin 2
Karen
May Joan
Michelle
Pei Tse
Shieh Yee
Shi Hui 1
Shi Hui 2
Shinde
Shue Ling 1
Shue Ling 2
Suzanne
Tammy
Qi Yun
Wai Jing
Yeanie
Yi Ling
Ying Yan
Yvonne Loh

* archives *
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
May 2004
July 2004
August 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
December 2005
February 2006
June 2006
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2


* Wednesday, July 02, 2008 *
~ Short Break ~


YEAH!!! Finally, I'm able to get some break!! Pheewww!!! No more exams for hmm... at least one week?? hehe... It's better than having exams non-stop everyweek, right?? hah... Well, basically, had my Microbiology quiz this morning and I tell you, it's more like a discussion than a quiz... -.-" We were all basically discussing the answer as it's an open book quiz and trust me, when it's open book quiz, you can never find the answer in the book... -.-"

*sweats*

The lecturer himself, too, were discussing the answers with us... -.-" So, can you still call this "quiz" as a quiz?? or as a discussion?? haha... I'm glad I did not spend much time cramming notes into my saturated brain yesterday... In fact, I'm been slacking too much... hehe! Slept for nearly 3 hours yesterday afternoon as I'm dead tired... Having only a couple of hours of sleep the night before and waking up early in the morning yesterday morning as I've my Moral mid-term at 8am is really tiring... And yet, I'm still being scolded for sleeping more than 1 hour in the afternoon...

*sigh*
You will never understand me and my conditions and my situation... Forget it... Not going to let this to spoil my mood now... Wanna enjoy my little break for the time being... hehe...
Oh yeah... And it's Fan's birthday today!! haha.. the old ah pek... My coursemate... Happy 21st, ah pek!!! I don't think you will read this as hardly anyone knows about my blog existence although I've been advertising my blog in my MSN lately as I want more people to view my blog so that I can earn more money from nuffnang!! hehe!! :P Throw ah pek Fan into the pool this afternoon after Microbiology lab... hehe! Too bad, Zilly, Yin Yin and Kian Soon were thrown into the pool too! Haha!! As Zilly and Yin Yin birthdays had passed few months ago and we did not get the chance to throw them into the pool that time, hence, we're doing it now... hehe! KS, on the other hand, is the pitiful "innocent" guy who were dragged down by Zilly... haha! Nene, another guy, was nearly thrown into the pool too... Luckily, the security guard saved him.. -.-" Don't worry, Nene... We'll definitely find the opportunity to throw you into the pool on your birthday next next week!! :P hehe!!! Only me and Cindy were the dry ones... haha! As both of us are having our birthday on Dec, hence, we're really really very very safe... :P Blek!!
Right! As I've promised earlier, I'm going to post pics of my dear tortoise and mushroom... Here they are!! And there's this special edition pics of Fan!! Do enjoy!!! :P


Cute tortoise + mushroom =)




Aren't they cute?? =P




And now.... for the SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION OF FAN'S PICS!!! BEHOLD!!!




Hey! That's me... Writing the word "lou ye" in chinese on Fan's cake!! :P

And there's Fan's cake waiting to be lit... =)



The candle-lit cake...



Ah Pek Fan looking soo happy at his cake...



Bite the candle!! :P


The posers... =P

Presenting... Ah Pek Fan's new toy... lolx!


Ah Pek Fan trying his new toy happily... hehe!

Hope you all enjoy the pics... I've more of it... :P hehe!! Ah Pek Fan is now officially famous in UCSI Food Science and Nutrition & Biotechnology batch Sept '07... :P even our lab technician, Mr. Tai knows him now... lolx! Ah Pek Fan, you owe me one now!!! hehehe!!! :P

XD



i am who i am
6:21 PM