~ Some people are just too... ~It's been two days... living my life without internet connection... What a life... There's totally no life without internet especially when you are not staying at home and are staying somewhere far away from your home... Sigh... But, what can I do?? There's just some people who are just too.... arrgghh... hard to put in words... lol... Anyway, in short, some people are just too selfish...
It's been more than 6 months the Nov '07, Dec '07 and Jan '07 phone bills are not being paid... It's July 2008 now, for goodness sake!!! And finally, the day everybody has been anticipating for has arrived... Say goodbye to our dear streamyx... Thanks a lot to the special someone whom I shall not state out the name...
I really appreciate what you have done... Making hell out of my life... Ooopss!! It's out of our life to be more accurate... Making me stuck halfway through my reports, assignment unable to do, unable to contact my groupmates for my reports and assignment... WTF!!! And now, unable to do my course selection at home... Had to go all the way to dear old Kelvin's house to do it... Aahh... Thanks ya, Nene!! =) And thanks a lot, to the "extremely special" someone..
*pissed*
How am I going to complete my 2 last assignments on time now??? F*ck... No internet = No life... Even worse, no TV at my house now... Shit... Gosh... not in the mood to continue this topic now... I guess I'll continue this once I get back home in Muar... Aarrggghhh!!!
*extremely pissed*
i am who i am
12:29 AM