~ Worm Tremor ~Urgh... Had a wormy surprised this morning after FQM lecture... The dustbin in my house is full of those slimy white things!!! Aarrgghh.... It's damn sickening watching those worms moving all around the rubbish... Gosh... 1 week full of rubbish and yet nobody wants to throw it... Ended up, Cindy threw away the worm-fulled rubbish while I threw the rest not infested by worms... Holy shit...
It's twice this sem the two of us encountered with worms... First, the worm-infested eggs which happened last month I think... Nobody wants to admit that that is their eggs... Sigh... Why do people likes to shift blame on others?? Sigh... Ended up, it's me and Cindy who had to find ways to dispose those wormy eggs as NOBODY wants to do it and EVERYBODY only watch and scream "It's very disgusting!!! It's very smelly!! Throw it away!!!" But no actions were taken... Sigh... Actions speak louder than words, people!! HEAR!!! HEAR!!! Managed to caught hold of Kian Soon to help us to dispose the wormy eggs... hehe.. Thanks a lot, Kian Soon!!!
And next wormy day is today... 1 week-full rubbish... Wonderful smell has been emitting from those rubbish since the day (last Thursday) I went back home (Muar) and surprisingly, the rubbish is still there when I came back yesterday... I wonder how those inhabitants of !3A-0# survive for the past few days... Indeed, we have to salute them... For their ability to survive in this situation... Maybe one of these days, both Cindy and I have to ask them to impart us some of their skills in order to survive in !3A-0#...
Anyway, there's no one to save the two of us today... And nobody is going to throw those rubbish away as nobody is on automatic gear... They are on manual gear... But that's the weird thing... They drive automatic geared car while I drive manual geared car and yet, they are not automatic in life while I am... Sigh... Hence, Cindy decided to do it herself... With some help from me, she bravely threw the worm-infested rubbish + rubbish bin into the rubbish room... And washed the worms away from the bin... Urrgghh... Just by thinking about it makes me sick... @.@ And then, we found lots of dead dried worms all over the kitchen floor... @.@
Next, Cindy found a worm in her veggie... Urrgghhh... And it's half-cooked, I think... @.@ Delicious wormy... @.@ I think I'm going to vomit soon...
*Sweats*
Gosh... I wonder when on earth everybody will be more automatic in life??? Pray hard... Sigh... Some people just can't change...
Sigh...
i am who i am
5:39 PM