~ Bored ~I'm freaking bored... No Heroes to watch... sien.... sigh... Need to wait till I finish downloading my Heroes Season 2 Episode 3 only can continue watching heroes... bored... And now... nobody to chat with... except Cindy... my dear friend + ex-roommate + coursemate + hsemate... lolx! Thanks a lot, girl! Appreciate it...
Cs has been too busy lately to chat with me... or to accompany me... and it seems there's nothing much to talk about between us any longer... sigh... What to do?? What else can I do??? sien... And now, he's saying I never want to hear his stuffs... Does he ever share his stuffs with me?? I wonder... Well, maybe sometimes I don't want to hear bout some of his stuffs which I'm totally not interested in... But there are times when I wanted to know bout his stuffs yet he doesn't want to say... So, what can I say now???
*sigh*
Oh well... forget all those... useless... meaningless... I should stop fretting bout all this and get myself some sleep... sien...
I'm damn bored here!!!
i am who i am
1:42 AM