~ Holidayz!!! ~Yeah!! It's finally holidays for me!!! One week only though... -.-" Pathetic sem-break...
*sigh*
It's better than nothing though... ha... Anyway, yesterday's paper kinda sucks... -.-" I actually wrote the wrong ans for 1st question of the structure part!! Aarggghhh!! Got mixed up with those principles!! -.-" ish...ish... 10 marks gone just like that!! Haiz!! I could have gotten 10 marks for that question as I know the answer perfectly well... It's just that I don't remember that it's the answer for that question... Really got mixed up with other topics principles... haiz...
*sigh*
Otherwise, I don't have to worry whether I'll pass or fail now... Hanging in the middle... Hate this feeling... Sigh... Tot I could have scored for this subject as my internal marks for this subject is ok.. haiz.... No more A for me...
*sigh*
Anyway... went to Low Yat Plaza, Sg Wang Plaza and finally Pavilion yesterday right after lunch... ha! Tot of going to sing K... But how unlucky... No more rooms... -.-" And Kian Soon them doesn't wanna go to Red Box Plus at Pavilion... :( But nvm... Still, I get to eat my Sakae Sushi!! hehe!! yummy!! Must spend on something I like to make my mood better!! lolx!! -.-"
Walked around Bukit Bintang the whole afternoon and night although having a bad headache!! lolx!! And finally back home at around 11pm... Haha!! Nothing can stop me if there's fun going on around!! lolx!
Right... lunch time... shall post more stuffs soon!! C'ya peeps!
i am who i am
12:42 PM