~ Last One ~Yeah!! Left one more paper and it's holiday for me!!! Wahahaha... Just 1 week of holidays only, though.. -.-"
*sweats*
It's better than nothing, right?? Hmmm... Wonder what should I do for the hols... -.-"
Sadly... I think I did pretty badly for
Microbiology paper on Thursday... It was seriously damn tough... especially for the structure part... The questions were never from books or notes... Sigh... I wonder if I can pass this paper...
*sigh*
Anyway, forgot to tell this story... which happened yesterday morning... My hsemate, Hayden and I were on our way to take a cab to the LRT station at around 9.15am... And on our way to take our cab which is in front of the Mc Donald's, we saw a green Proton Iswara beside Mc Donald's... And I noticed the driver whom is a male aging around 30++ was staring at the two of us... But, of course, I ignore that driverand continued talking with Hayden and walked to the taxi stand... And guess what??? According to Hayden, she noticed that the man was masturbating in front of us when we passed-by his car!! SHIT!!! I din saw that though... wat a pity... haha! My friend saw it from the corner of her eyes... -.-" Luckily I din saw it as, according to Hayden, it was disgusting... And the animal even put out his head when we passed-by his car and let out a moan of high... AARRGGHHH!!! GROSS!!! The sound is totally eewwww!!! Still ringing in my ears until I got onto my bus back Muar... F*ck!!! Scared the daylight out of my friend... Pity... Why would a person do such thing in broad daylight??? Damn!!!
This was the first time I encountered this kind of incident in KL... Shit!!! Must be extremely wary from now on... Hayden told me she's gonna get herself a pepper spray soon... As this wasn't the first time for her to meet this kind of thing in KL... -.-" Lucky me, I guess?? ha...
Ah well... Back to study... Hope I can score in this last paper... Food Quality Management... Don't know what the whole subject is talking about... Don't know how to study for this subject... -.-" But the weird thing is, although I seriously don't know how to study for this subject since the beginning of the sem, I still managed to get average result in the quiz and mid-term... -.-" Maybe it's just pure luck...
*sigh*
Still...I hope I can do better in the final...
Ganbatte!!!
i am who i am
6:32 PM