~ L. I. P. ~Hey!!! Don't get the wrong message!!! L.I.P. stands for leave in peace... Now..now... don't get me wrong... Nope... leave in peace doens't has got anything to do with R.I.P. (rest in peace)... haha... L.I.P has nothing to do with death... Just leave in peace.. For example, leaving a game in peace, leaving the house in peace, etc... lolx! You can say it as I'm dedicating this post to someone special... haha... Which is in fact true that I am really dedicating this post to someone after what happened earlier...
Recently, I found out that I'm a hopeless, useless and limited person... sigh... Hopeless and useless as nobody wants me to care for them... Wait... it's wrong... Actually, is because people wants me to care for them but whenever I care for them, they don't seem to accept my caring...
*sigh*
I wonder where the problem lies at?? Me?? Or those who want me to care them but don't want to accept the way I care for them??? Am I really a failure??? Nothing seems to be right whenever I try to care for other people... Instead, everything seems to be all right when I do not care for other people... Why is this so??? -.-"
*sweats*
Normally, everything is right when one cares for another... But in my case, everything is wrong when I care for others... Don't you guys think this is very ironical??? Well, maybe to me only... lol... haha.. Anyway... I'm stucked... To continue or to end it... I need advice... Give me some when u peeps are free... =) thanks!
i am who i am
1:13 PM