~ OH MY GOD!!! ~I'm getting fatter and fatter everyday!!! OMG!!! What should I do now??? How to get back my previous figure??? ish... I guess, I really must stop taking so much carbs now... OMG!!! aih... Anyone with a good suggestion on toning down fat arms?? Mummy... I don't want to get fat!! :(
Last night mummy just told me that I'm getting fatter and I actually don't believe her... Ish... And this morning while folding clothes in mummy's room, I noticed from my reflection on the mirror that indeed... I'M GETTING FATTER!!! Gosh!! What to do now??? I guess I really have to stop taking rice and take bread everyday for breakfast and dinner at KL now... Although bread has carbs too... Well, I should take salad from now on... Gosh!! Any recipe on making nice delicious yet not fattening salad???
I don't want to get fat... :( I seriously need to go to the pool everyday now... Although no friends go swimming with me, I still have to go and swim myself... GOSH!! And maybe start dropping by the gym soon... @.@ Maybe I should start learning Yoga too... =.= Waaaa.... Need to lose those fats!! Especially those on my arms and thighs... Waaa....
I SERIOUSLY NEED TO GO ON DIET!!!
i am who i am
12:53 PM