~ Truth Known ~There are just some people whom you think is ur good friend, actually treat you differently from how you treat them... From the outer look, they are good with you... However, you never know, they might just backstab you one of these days... And this happened to me jz a few minutes ago...
*sigh*
So, what can I do?? Act as if I don't know I've been backstabbed lo... After all, I accidentally found out bout it...
Why some people whom just love backstabbing other people but at the same time treating the person they are backstabbing nicely in front of her??
*sweats*
Anyway, forget it... To me, backstabbing is only for people whom I never treat them nicely... whom I never treat as my good friend... Just some normal people whom I sort of between dislike and hate... hah...
I'm evil... I know... I don't need you to tell me that...
i am who i am
3:20 PM