~ When You're Gone ~It's so funny when things around you seems to repeat itself all over again... It's just so happened that I visited JY's blog before I decided to blog and I noticed that he had updated his blog with Avril's song -
When You're Gone... And it's just so happened that last year during this time I've been listening this song over and over again since end of July... And now, here I am... Listening to it again and yes, I still love this song... The lyrics, the music... Everything just make so much sense right now... And it's just so happened for me to notice that Cs has changed his personal message on MSN to the title of this song... Is it just coincidence?? Or fate brought us to write the same title, listen to the same song, and writing this very title for personal message???
I'm starting to feel emo again... Like what happened to me last year during this time... Why am I like this?? Listening to this very song makes me emo... Maybe this song fits exactly to my situation right now, I supposed...
Last year, during this month, I had been extremely emo... And had been trying hard to adjust myself and I must say, it took me quite some time to get used to it... Losing (well, not exactly losing although it seems to be so) someone I love deeply as he decided to go to somewhere far (not really that far, though) to further his studies... Having to let someone whom you are attached with for nearly 15 months go to somewhere far from you is just unbearable... It's hard to let go... But somehow, we've to learn how to let go... Not to be so dependent on that person anymore... Not to be so attached to the person...
Here I am... Ranting about the past when I should be looking forward and forget the past... Look at the time!!! Why am I still hanging around here?? I should have been in bed an hour ago... It's almost 3am now... Gosh... There's something I intended to blog about in the first place... But somehow, my main point was changed due to the song I heard before blogging... aih...
*sigh*
Why do I have to ask other people about your stuffs?? Why can't I get the answer directly from you?? I know they are your best friends, they know everything about you... maybe more than I do... But why do you have to treat me this way?? I'm just asking a simple question... Normal question... Nothing complicated, no explanation needed but still... I was asked to ask another person for the answer... Imagine, how would you feel if I ask you to ask my friend what you want to know about me... Let's see how you will feel by then... When you're gone....
i am who i am
2:48 AM