~ 1st Quiz!! ~OMG!!! My
first quiz for my
2nd year 1st semester is coming!!! And it's going to be on tomorrow!!! And I'm not prepared yet for it at all!! Aarrgghhh... All because of some issues going on lately and hence, made me not in the mood to study lately... -.-"
*sigh*
I must control myself... my emotions... my time... -.-" Especially now that I've started continue learning my violin which I'm going to take the exam secretly without my parents knowledge next year... Shh... Don't tell them, ya!!! Or I'm going to be dead... -.-" lolx!!
Grade 5 in violin is not a piece of cake... -.-" It's even harder than piano Grade 8... -.-" Why am I still wanted to learn violin since I know it's this tough?? -.-" Hmm... Maybe cause of the result?? If I managed to get a violin Grade 8 cert... my future will be bright... I can see sun and stars shining very brightly ahead of me... lolx! Ok... I think I've exaggerated too much... Anyway... it's still true... Once you get hold of a Grade 8 cert in violin, you'll be high in demand... As there're hardly any violin teachers available... And hence, just by teaching violin can earn u lots of money!!
BIG MONEY!! Yeah!!! I'm coming!!! lolx!! Can't wait to get my Grade 8 cert... hehe!!
*evil laughters*
Wait... I think I've been dreaming too much... -.-" I can't even master a Grade 5 D Major scale yet and here I am bullshitting around... -.-" Gosh!!! I must really work harder, study harder, practice harder... Make myself proud... Make my parents proud... And make myself and my parents think that I did not waste money learning violin...
Must prove to them!! I CAN DO IT!!! GANBATTE!!
And right now, the main thing that I have to do is "pia cek" for my Principle of Nutrition 1st quiz on tomorrow... -.-" Oh well... and maybe start practicing my violin when I'm free... -.-"
*sweats*
i am who i am
12:03 PM