~ What a Day! ~*shit!! My previous post was not automatically saved and now everything is lost and I had to re-type this whole post again!! Kns..*
1 week long of holidays finally comes to an end... How pathetic... -.-" Anyway, went back to KL this morning... And yeap! I'm moving today!! lolx! Cindy arrived at KL before me and she went to our new house and met up with 19th floor Joo (coursemate + agent)... And when finally I arrived, my parents, me, Cindy and her family met together, I must say, we're really not happy with the agent(s)...
*shit... I forgot what I typed liao... -.-" It's Friday 5th September 2008 now and I'm just too lazy to continue this post anymore... I've something more important in mind right now... So, I think I shall just end this post here... Sorry for the inconvenience.. haha! Here's a short summary of this post la...
Anyway, took us all 3 hours to finally finish moving me and Cindy's stuffs... Phew...
*The End*
i am who i am
12:36 AM