~ Highlighted!! ~HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL, EVERYBODY!!! Yeah!!! It's
八月十五 according to the lunar calender today and it's mooncake festival!!! Lolx!!! However, I'm stuck here in KL since this afternoon and unable to play with my lanterns... :(
*sobs*
Anyway, I'm going to play with lanterns on this coming Tuesday as my uni will be having mooncake festival celebration!!! YEAH!!! Last year, my 1st year at UCSI, my 1st mooncake festival celebration at KL, I had Cs with me... Too bad he can't be here this year... :( Never mind la... next year still got chance1... hehe...
It rained the whole evening and nobody is in the mood to play lantern with me tonight... Thus, here I am stuck in my small miserable room having nothing to do (supposed to be studying, but I'm just lazy!! lolx!)... I was back in Muar on Friday and guess what??? The bus tix increased from the normal RM12.30 to RM16!!! OMG!!! @.@
I'm broke... wuwuwu...
*sobs*
However, the bus tix is increased during the Hari Raya period only... -.-" And the place where my bus is going to stop has been changed for the time being... -.-" I can no longer go to Pudu Raya together with Cindy... :( Have to go to Stadium Bukit Jalil all alone the next time I take the bus... -.-" It's not my first time to there but still... I been there twice only... Once with Ah Ru and the girls for some cultural performance happening at Stadium Bukit Jalil... The other time is with Lien Lien and Cindy as we went to APIIT to find Boo... And that was the only time I took LRT to Bukit Jalil... @.@ Hmm... Anyway, I guess I'm going to be able to find my way this coming Friday... -.-" I hope so...
*prays hard...*
Oh yeah!! I've
highlighted my hair!! Hehe!! Daddy finally allowed me to highlight my hair... Haha! It all happened soo fast that I could not believe it myself... -.-" Actually, I do not intend to cut or highlight or do anything to my hair for the time being... However, as my brother's back and he wanted to have a hair cut yesterday... All of us went to the hairdresser and my bro and daddy had a hair cut... And then, mummy asked me if I want to get my hair cut... But I told her I'll only get my hair cut if she's going to pay for me to highlight my hair... lolx! I'm a bad daughter... I don't deny.. haha!! And mummy asked dad and surprise!! Surprise!! Dad allowed!! And he's paying for it.. hehe!! And thus, I got my hair cut and highlighted!! lolx!! However, it did not turn out as what I expected... -.-" Kinda disappointed though... Should have done with grey colour instead... but never mind... Do it grey next time... -.-" But I have to wait for another year or 2 to get my hair straightened or highlighted or permed or dyed!! @.@ Why??? Cause I noticed, my hair is kinda dry and spoil liao... Wuwuwu... I think must be the chemical used by the auntie is not of very good quality... Sigh... My hair is only suitable for chemical by Loreal or Shishedo... -.-"
*sigh*
Must take good care of my hair from now on... -.-" And this is going to cost me a bomb... @.@
*faint*
I just realized... There are many people who actually cares for me... Touched...
*sobs*
Thanks a lot, my dear friends out there!! I appreciate you all... Very much... =)*Muacks muacks*
Lastly, a kiss to my dear... Thanks for everything and for being there for me... Although we had lots of issues lately, I'm glad it's all over for now... It might happened again... soonner or later... but for the time being...
let's cherish what we have now... Muacks...P/S: It's so sweet last night... Thanks for the sweet night... Love ya always!!
i am who i am
11:13 PM