~ Hot!!! ~Gosh... The weather is so damn horrible these few days... It's
freaking hot in Muar right now...
*sweats*
Well, I just got back from KL last night... Home sweet home... How I miss my own bed... haha... Yesterday's quiz is horrible... Couldn't even do a single question properly with confident... Got stuck at the 1st question... Shit!! And yet the lecturer still told us that it's going to be just fill in the blanks on Thursday... -.-" Indeed... Just fill in the blanks which consists of a lot of blanks!!! Aaarrgghh!!! 40 marks for the whole paper... I wonder if I can even get half...
*sigh*
Should have studied harder... Memorize everything... sigh... I did study seriously for this subject... Maybe it's because of what Miss Gugga said about the paper is just going to be fill in the blanks, hence, I kinda slacked a bit... Miss Gugga is a devil for sure... Wolf in a sheep's skin... Ish!! To think that she's so kind and good to us... We never know... she's evil sometimes... -.-" Must not slack in this subject anymore!!
*sigh*
What's done can never be undone... Get a grip, CP... Concentrate on the next paper which is on the next Friday... Mid-term for Principle of Nutrition... @.@ The coming week is sure going to be a busy week for me... 2 reports due next Friday... And I haven't really started on it yet... -.-" Plus, Cs's coming over next Mon... I'll definitely not be able to do my report while he's at my place as he'll most probably keep asking me to let him use my lappie... -.-"
*sweats*
And I couldn't do my report now!!! My lab manual is with Nene in KL... Aarrgghhh... Hate them boys... Never bother to get the lab manual photostated earlier and always depend on me and Cindy... F*ck... I swear I'm not going to help them anymore if they are not going to do it themselves!! BLEUK!!!!!!!!!!
Busy week ahead... =.=
Hot weather gives me headache... Damn...
i am who i am
12:46 PM