~ Pissed!! ~Somebody played with my lock few days ago and changed my password on my lock... Damn!!
I HATE PEOPLE TOUCH MY STUFFS AND ALTER IT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!! Damn pissed!!! The next time any of you touch my stuffs without my permission, I'll make sure you wish you are never born...
On a happy note, I'm back in Muar and my doggie is very happy to see me... And so am I... lol... Cs did not come back this week though and he never tell me anything about this... Was pissed, once again...
Been lacking of sleep these few days as my class started at 8am for almost everyday!! @.@ And had been sleeping at 2am these few days and woke up at 7.15am... @.@ There was once I almost unable to wake up on time... OMG!! Must change my sleeping time... No more being awake after 12.30am... @.@ I wonder if I can do it... -.-"
ZZzzz...
i am who i am
11:23 PM