~ UNGRATEFUL ~Some people are just so ungrateful... You treat them good, they treat you like shit... You treat them as your good friend, yet they never seem to treat you as they good friend... Instead, they ignore your existance... As if you are not there... And then, treat other people who are never that good to them better than treating you... You used to help them in their assignments, reports, studies, etc... Yet, they never appreciate what you have done for them...
Here I am... venting my anger and frustration over the so-called good friend of mine... You may say I'm backstabbing my so-called good friend... But you never know, he maybe had backstabbed me?? Or maybe he had not... Or maybe, he is just being ungrateful to me... MAYBEs... And it is never true until the fact is known...
I used to help this so-called good friend of mine... Well, not only me... But dear Cindy as well... In fact, Cindy helps this so-called good friend of ours the most... Since the beginning of our first year until now, we had been helping this friend... Always skip classes, never bothers to get his own notes himself, always wait until the very last minute to do reports and assignments, etc... And we're the one... who signed his attendance for him, lend our copy of notes for him, sometimes even photostat for him, and helped him complete his part of the lab reports and assignments at the very last minute when he is unable to produce his part out himself...
Imagine... all those works we've done for him... We're like spoon-feeding a 20 years old baby... What the fuck... You are 20 years old and yet you expect someone same age as you to spoon feed you??? Where are your limbs?? You are not even handicapped... Even handicapped people does not need other people to spoon feed them... And here you are... after being spoon fed by us, being ungrateful to us... Is this the way you treat your saviours??? God is never going to send people to save your fucking ass anymore...
Gosh... I'm starting to sound like Cs... Vulgarities everywhere... -.-" Please don't mind me... I just couldn't help it... Especially when people are being ungrateful and selfish to me... Imagine, how will you feel when you always treat me good, but I am being ungrateful to you??? You'll understand how I feel by then...
I swear... I'm not going to treat you so kind anymore... After what you did to me and Cindy... Thanks a lot... And don't expect anymore help from the two of us!!! FUCK!!!
i am who i am
11:12 PM