~ What to do now??? ~Just got back from campus and here I am blogging... I've been thinking of blogging since I woke up early this morning... Not a good day to me... Sigh.. At least I have now my violin to keep me happy and busy with... And incoming quiz which is on this very Friday and assignments and incoming lab reports... OMG!!! I'm starting to get busy and no longer will have the time for my blog!! @.@ Well, at least, this way I can keep my mind off some other stuffs...
*sigh*
Had my 1st ever violin lesson in KL just now... Lolx! I must say, I'm pretty excited and happy when I finally get to continue my violin here in KL.. haha!! My parents don't know anything about this though... -.-" But I've told them many times before that I'm going to learn my violin here and yeah... as usual, they protest... They never seem to agree with whatever I do... sigh... Hence, I'm going pokai real soon... As mummy and daddy are not going to pay for me to learn my violin here... @.@ I need more money!!! Maybe I should start working too... @.@
*sigh*
What to do... No money ma... Without money, we can't do anything at all... -.-" Oh... Made a new friend from UPM just now in shuttle bus on my way back from North Wing to South Wing... Nice girl... And surprisingly, she's doing Food Science in UPM too... lolx!! Senior... ha... Maybe Jia Ling or Tee Yan or Ai Rin knows her...
Now... what should I do??? Study??? I wish I could... But somehow, my mind is blank and unable to concentrate at all... And I'm just so tired... Although I had my usual 8 hours to sleep last night... Many things happened to me lately... And I couldn't find someone whom I can confide in... It's not that I don't have friends... I've lots of friends here... A few closed friends... But somehow I just don't wish to trouble them with my matter... Not even Shalani, my best friend whom knows my inside out... @.@ Coz I find it tedious to tell them from the beginning... lolx!
However, I still need to talk to someone I can trust and I don't have to start telling from the beginning... And yeah! I've found them... Both were already updated and don't need me to tell them much... haha.. Thanks a lot to the two of you... You know who you are... I don't have to type out your name here... =)
Did I mention I gone without my lunch today??? Oh yeah.. I did it!!! Gone without lunch and with just 2 pieces of bread for breakfast!! YEAH!!! And I walked a lot today!!! I wonder if this goes on... can I become thinner and slimmer?? I hope so... I really do hope so... Partly, I didn't take my lunch is because I've no appetite at all... And partly it's cause I'm going broke soon... And partly it's cause my lecturer said this morning that it's good to "puasa"... -.-" And I decided to "puasa" my lunch... lol! Can save money and become slimmer... lolx!!
*sigh*
I hope my swollen eyes are not visible to others... Don't wish to let them worry or know much... I like to keep my stuffs to myself and a few ppl I can trust only... It's not that I don't want to let the rest of you to know bout my stuffs, it's not that I'm selfish... Well... sometimes I'm selfish.... But it's just that I'm lazy to repeat everything from the beginning to the end... I'm bad, aren't I???
*sweat*
Anyway, I should be studying for my quiz right now instead of blogging for so long... Damn it!!!
I must learn not to be emo anymore...
i am who i am
4:40 PM