~ 1st Day!! ~Today is my 1st day at work after a year did not work... hahaha... My 1st Co-op... I'm officially starting my Co-op training tomorrow but I had to go for work today as I need to learn new things... hehehe... And indeed, I learned a lot... More than I thought in the first place... hehe.. Initially, I thought that working in that small shop is just very easy and simple and couldn't get to learn much stuffs... Surprisingly, there's a lot of new things for me to learn... haha...
Guess what?? Today is my first time getting to make breads by my own hands!! Woohoo!! My very 1st time making bread and moreover, it's organic bread!! haha... Making bread is not that hard... Well, maybe for first-timers like me... haha.. Initially, I couldn't get the dough into the right shape and condition... However, after practising a few times, hehe... I managed to do it right!! :) lolx!!
Besides, I get to learn more bout organic food stuffs... And yeah... I can't throw away what I've learned in this semester... It actually applies to what I'm doing for my training right now... You know... those hydrogenated oils, mollasses brown sugar, etc... Those kind of stuffs... I still need to know as it is all connected to organic food stuffs... Haha... Luckily... I still need those knowledge... At least I don't have to worry that much next year if I need to take the supplementary paper for Food Chemistry, ya know?? -.-"
*prays hard I'll pass my Food Chemistry.... -.-"
My colleagues and bosses are very friendly and nice... Haha... Everybody treat each other as their family... Actually, this shop is run by a family... The boss is the eldest brother... And then, there's the younger brother and younger sister helping to run the shop... Everybody call the boss as 大哥,the boss younger brother as 二哥,the boss younger sister who happened to be my supervisor and anyone older then themselves as 姐,and the youngest among us as 小妹。。。haha... Everyone seems soo closed to each other that makes me feel like home... Though I do not have sister and my bro doesn't treat me well, yet... working with them sure brings lots of fun... haha...
Well, there're sure lots of stuffs for me to learn at there... And there're sure lots of stuffs for me to write about... haha... I guess, the next coming post you guys reading will be all about my work lo... haha... Good for my report next time... At least I won't have to worry having nothing to write or can't remember a thing... haha!!
I miss Cs a lot while working though... hehehe... :P
Anyway, I guess that's all for now! Gotta be off to bed soon as I'll be starting my Co-op training officially tomorrow at 9.30am until 6.30pm!! Yeah!! Guys, do drop by and visit me if you're free!! The foods are really delicious and healthy too!!! Though it might cost you a little bit more... haha... But, what to do... You pay for what you get!! lolx! So, for healthy and delicious food, do come and visit me at
Abundance Experience!! :) Gosh... I'm starting to feel healthy... haha!! I'm just crapping... Ciaoz!! :)
Cheers!!!
i am who i am
11:33 PM