~ Alone ~Why am I always all alone??? Having so much friends yet I'm always seem to be all alone... Everything do myself... Solo... Or maybe I just simply missed my dear old friends during my secondary and form 6... Sigh...
Nobody seems to care much bout me... Or is it?? Oh... wait... I think I've made a mistake... My dear friends from secondary and form 6 care more bout me as we've been friends for a long time... unlike now... We just got to know each other for a year... Some, barely a year... Hence, I shouldn't expect much from them...
*sigh*
Entering Uni is sure tough... And also, hard to get to know the right friends... -.-" And this happened to me during my first semester... Such a long story which I'm lazy to post in my blog... -.-"
I really miss you girls and guys, of course... Haha!! Missed all those days we had together... It was so much fun... Looking back, time sure flies fast... We're almost all now in our second year... And some even are graduating very soon next year... -.-" Getting old... hahaha...
I've no idea why lately I feel so lonely?? Or maybe it's because of too much things going on around me?? TOo much assignments + reports + presentations to do??? Maybe... But still... I'm feeling lonely... Not much communication going on for nearly 2 weeks?? or maybe even more... It seems like there's a barrier now... A wall... solid wall... Oh, no... It's nearly solid... Still in aqueous solution... hahaha!! But still, it's very easy to form solid wall if this keeps going on...
*sigh*
Anyway, back to my last tutorial for this semester... I'm dead tired and sick... yet nobody bothers or cares and I haven't complete my tutorial... Shit... How I wish there's someone with me now... taking care of sick me... forcing me to go to bed early... How I wish I'm back in Muar... And then mummy will be there nagging me to go to bed early... hahaha... It's not that I'm unable to go to bed early without mummy's nagging, but sometimes, we need a little push to achieve something... isn't it?? hahaha!!
Actually, I've been wanting to go to bed at 10.30pm...However, due to some circumstances... I can't go to bed yet... Having not finish with my tutorial and waiting for someone, thus, I'm still awake now... And blogging this right now... While thinking what to write next for my tutorial... -.-" Waiting for people is sure not a fun thing to do... Especially when the person you waited for suddenly throw you cold water... -.-" This has happened to me many times... Friends putting me aeroplanes, giving me cold shoulder... blablabla... etc.. Excuses, lame excuses... But still, we have to forgive and forget about it...
*sigh*
Sometimes, when the person you needed the most is not there for you, friends is very important... Haha... Thanks a lot, friend... (You know who you are... I don't have to mention your name out here.. haha!!) For accompanying me for these few days when I'm sick and lonely... Though you may be quite annoying sometimes... well, most of the times... haha... but still I appreciate it... haha!!
Shit! It's 2.22am and I seriously need to get back to my tutorial now... Ciaoz...
i am who i am
2:00 AM