~ Another injury ~Finally, done with all my assignments and presentations today... But still left one report though... Gonna finish it tonight and start preparing for my finals which is coming real soon on next week... -.-"
*sweats*
Anyway... a little souvenir from Food Lab this morning... Another injury on my little thumb... Though it's different thumb this time... -.-" Last time was my left thumb... This time is my right thumb... Why do my thumbs always got injured???
*sweats*
Oh...wait... Have I ever blog about my left thumb??? haha... It's such a long story... A little bit lazy to blog about it now.. Maybe I'll just upload some pics of it here... haha...
After seeing the doctor...




Had 6 injections of anesthetic before my little thumb surgery last time... haha... Had the video of my little thumb surgery somewhere but maybe I'll upload it next time... hehe...
Back to my right thumb... I was supposed to be shredding the carrot for my Principle of Nutrition presentation of salad... But ended up... shredding my thumb... -.-"
*sweats*
Thanks to Cindy's instruction of using the bigger piece of blade... instead of the tiny weeny piece of blade... -.-" Sigh... It hurts a lot... Imagine... Your blood keep oozing out non-stop... And it's not a tiny drop of blood... But it's flowing like water flowing out of the tap... @.@
*faint*
Really scared me... Thought I'm going to die soon if the blood does not stop flowing... -.-" haha... I know... I exaggerate sometimes... If no... how to make the story interesting oh??? How to capture your heart to continue reading my blog??? hahaha!! Anyway.... Thanks to Thong Thong for the life-saving plaster... Hahaha... Managed to stop the blood for a while... haha...
The salad tasted good though... With addition of my blood... Hahaha!!! And everyone who ate my group's salad had a bit taste of my blood lo... hahaa... including the lecturers... Wahahaha!!!
*evil laughters*
My pitiful thumb... Hope right thumby will get well soon... Haha... I can't afford to lose you... Hahaha!!
Oh... another incident happened this evening... I was scolded and ignored for something I did not do... I'm innocent yet was accused... like I'm one of the accomplice...
*sweats*
Ardy... look what you've done... -.-" Aahh... well.... forget bout it... I'm used to being accused for something I did not do either... I don't blame you, Ardy... No worries... haha...
I should get started with my revision and report... -.-" But before that, I'm going for an interview with Giant tomorrow!!! haha!! A little bit excited... Like a small kid... Haha... Can't blame me... Who won't be excited to go for interview and new job?? haha!! Wonder what kind of work will I be doing... -.-" Selling bread in Giant?? hahaha!!
*excited*
At first, I'll be going to Shah Alam Section 13 for the Giant interview with Cindy tomorrow by public transport... But... lucky me, I guess... My coursemate, Desiree actually got the same company as me! haha!! How wonderful!! And there's a lot more others who got Giant too!! GREAT!! Now we can all go together and made the hell out of Giant.. Wahaha!!!
*evil chuckles*
Right... Back to report and revision... Must finish my part tonight and revise a chapter and then go to bed early... Need to wake up early in the morning tomorrow... @.@ Byebye, peeps!! =)
i am who i am
8:58 PM