~ Bad Dream ~Had a bad dream this morning... Sigh... Couldn't remember the details though... But it really is a bad dream... And I really hope it won't happen...
*sigh
Somehow... I feel like crying... I don't get it... I don't understand... Am I really that bad compared to other girls??? Am I really that useless???
*sigh
I've been soo worried lately... since the incident on last Thursday... Your words had made me starting to lose confident in myself and in you... Still, I lost more confident in myself... When will all these pain be gone??? Sigh... I don't want to feel sad everyday... I don't want to feel insecure about myself everyday... I don't want to feel insecure about you... I don't want to feel hopeless and helpless... I hate all these feelings... And I hate it especially when you said, "You should be..." I hate it!! I hate it!! I hate it!!! Why do you want to make me feel this way?? Won't you feel sad too???
*sigh
No mood for anything... Not even my dramas... I just want you... I need you... I miss you....
I don't wish to let everyone know how I am feeling... Coz I never like other people to know how weak I am... Not even you... I am always the strong one in front of everyone... I can't show my weak side to them... I don't want to show my weak side to them, including you... Whoever who read this before I removed it from my blog are the lucky ones...
i am who i am
12:21 PM