~ FUCK!!! ~Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! Super-duper pissed and depressed.... Received a call from CECS informing me that Giant had placed me to
Cold Storage at
Subang Parade... OMG!!! IT'S SO DAMN FAR FROM WHERE I STAY!!! WTF!!! How am I supposed to go to there for my interns everyday??? It's like 1 hour ++ journey by the public transport... And working at Cold Storage does not have a fix time for you... I'll have to do shift works... And what if, it so happened that I got to work till night?? How on earth am I supposed to go back to my house in Cheras??? WTF!! It's not only dangerous for me to go back alone at night, the worst is might not even have transport to go back at night... And even if there're cabs around, it'll cost me bomb!!! SHIT!!!
And I have to give CECS my answer whether to accept or to reject their offer by tomorrow!!! WTF!!! HOW???? Anybody wants to hire me for internship for two months???
*sigh*
Next, my lecturer... Wonderful lecturer... Though I still do not know how much I got for my Mid-term, yet, I have this bad feeling that it won't be as much as I expected... Shit!! How am I supposed to pass in her subject now???
*sigh*
Furthermore, I've my finals tomorrow!! And it's FOOD CHEMISTRY!!! My "wonderful" lecturer's subject... WTF!!! How to score in her paper?? I don't even understand a single thing of the topic protein... And how to score in her paper when she is the one marking the paper??? SHIT!!!
Next, my stupid broadband gone haywire this whole day... Couldn't even get connected properly to the Internet Explorer properly!!! FUCK!!
And the worst of everything... I wish I could just blog about it here... But......... sigh... Useless... Nobody will understand how I feel now... And I seriously mean it...
NOBODY... NOT EVEN YOU WHO ARE READING THIS RIGHT NOW... If you had understood how I feel now, you wouldn't be doing this to me...
*sigh*
Gonna fail soon...
Fail.. Fail... Fail... If I couldn't get a job for myself in these few days... I'm dead meat...
Fail in my interns... including Food Chem... Seeing that I'm totally not in the mood to study and couldn't even study properly having soo many things in mind...
Fail in everything... Fail in you... Fail in my life... And it has been raining again everyday in the evening for many days since early October... Ardy is so wrong...
This storm will not pass as quickly as it came...
Somebody just kill me please..................
i am who i am
5:52 PM