~ I'M BACK!! ~Woohoo!! It's the Hari Raya holidayz and finally I'm back home!! Yeah!! Soo happy to finally be back at home... Miss mummy, daddy, doggie and my babies!!! Wahaaha!!! Finally can see them lo... Yeah!!
I'M BACK!! I'M FINALLY BACK!!Though it's supposed to be holidays for me, I've still got 2 assignments to be done by this week and a presentation slide and lotsa reports!! AArrgghh!!! I just hope
no more last minute... But I doubt... Seeing what kind of groupmate I have... Sigh... Why can you guys just be more responsible and not wait for the very last minute??? I know you love last minutes but have you ever think of others??? F*cK... I'm not going to do anything last minute!!! You can go on without sleeping and presenting a piece of shit to the lecturer but please don't implicate the rest of us!!! Do it when it's individual assignment or presentation!!
Group work is about team work... So please!!
BE MORE CONSIDERATE!!! I know you don't mind getting what kind of result as long as you pass... But to me... I aim higher than just pass... I don't wish to waste my parents money paying so much for me and yet getting just a pass and not better... I know you are rich... And don't even need to take PTPTN loan or any loan or scholarship and don't even bother much bout your results as long as you are pass... But please la... not everyone is the same as you... Not everyone has no financial problem like you... Not everyone doesn't care bout their results or aim higher... So, please...please...please...
Be more considerate!!!Thank you...
i am who i am
1:51 AM