~ Money... Money... $$$ ~Who want to rent room??? Anyone??? Do you wanna rent room??? Interested in renting room???
*sigh*
Recently... money has been a very big issue... to me... and my housemates... sigh... The one in the master bedroom now whom I shall call her as PT in my blog still unable to get herself a roommate... Sigh... Hence, causing all of us loads of troubles... Nobody wants to pay extra... What to do now??? And then, my dear friend is unhappy having to pay so much for the rental... Sigh... But what else can I do??? Money is seriously a big issue...
No money, no talk... How true this sentence is... Indeed, when we talk bout money, relationships will be punctured badly... Sigh... But what else can we do??? It's not that we don't want to help... But, if we help, we'll be the one disadvantage... If we don't help, people will say we're bad... And might even left... But what can we do now??? Sigh...
Sometimes, I seriously wonder if she really does go around finding and asking people if they want to share room with her... Sigh... It's not that we don't want to help you... We did help you asked around... Sticking notices everywhere... Yet... no one calls... Oh right... Maybe some blacks asking if we want to rent to them... Or some anonymous people asking if they can be your friend... wtf...
However, thanks to a friend of mine, Ruby... She helped me asked her friend and yes... Her friend rented the room... But, here comes another problem... Initially, wants to rent... Next, at the very last moment said no... Then, said yes again... And then, asked if can rent half a month only... And we replied we do not rent out for half a month... One month still acceptable... And then, she replied... ok and decided to rent it for a month... And finally, when the day the rental was supposed to be paid, she said the company she's working with right now for her internship asked her to move to another area and hostel is provided... And thus, will be moving on the 16th... And asked if it's possible to pay for just half a month rental.... -.-" What am I supposed to answer?? Yes or no???
*sigh*
Buddha, please give me some sign... Please get me a new hsemate asap... Thanks....
Gosh... I'll be having my Food Chem mid-term tomorrow yet I'm still blogging over here... Shit... How am I supposed to finish studying in this kind of mood??? Wtf... Although I've studied everything once yet.. it's insufficient...
I NEED MORE TIME!!! AND MORE MONEY!!! AND A NEW HOUSEMATE!!!
i am who i am
10:49 PM