~ 4th Day!! ~Today is pretty tiring at work... Had quite a number of customers... especially when it's about time to close the shop... -.-" Making me only able to go back home at 6.45pm... -.-" But still, having all my time occupied with customers at work is better than having nothing to do and no customers to serve... -.-" haha... I'll start fishing whenever there's nothing to do and no customers around...
Been fishing since last Saturday afternoon until Sunday afternoon... -.-" haha.. Yesterday was my off day... Take note!! My off day is on every Monday!! hehe!! And once again, I went back to KL yesterday to submit a form to Dr. Chan... And went shopping at Midvalley all by myself!! hehe!! 1st time went shopping alone and I must say, the feeling is not bad... haha.. Better than shopping with one whole big group of people... -.-" It's a disaster... haha... Anyway, had to go shopping as I need to get pressies for my darling and my dearest sister... hehe... Surprisingly, somebody actually saw me at Midvalley and it's no other than Boo.... haha!! I din saw her though... And was a bit sad she did not call me when she saw me... -.-" Yer... very long time din meet you liao le, Boo... It's like half a year?? haha... Anyway, guess will be meeting you and the rest of the gang very soon... lolx!!
Got my darling and Shalani's pressie and then off I go... Back to Condo and then back home... How unfortunately that my bus which happened to be an old bus of Mayang Sari, had its air-con break down... -.-" kanasai... really kanasai... But luckily, it all went back normal after the driver stops the bus at the rest place and repair the problem... And guess what?? The air-con becomes even colder than earlier until I'm totally frozen... -.-" I miss dear's warm hug very much that time...
*sigh*
Not to worry... Will get it this Friday!! lolx!! Soo excited!!! And even plan to go for a date on Saturday night... Wonder if mummy will allow... -.-" Prays hard... Cross my fingers... haha...
Eh... I realised I did not blog bout today's work hor... -.-" Hmm... like I said above... today is tiring... Sigh... -.-" Had to rush my cleaning and closing of the shop as fast as I can so that I can go back on time... -.-" Ended up, I think my right pointer finger is kinda hurt... -.-" Wonder how did I get my pointer injured... -.-" Today, there's organic buns production again... And for the first time, I work with the buns till my arms ache... -.-" Maybe coz I did quite a lot of buns in very short time... And my right arm aches a lot... ish..ish...ish... I need massage!! Hint!! Hint!! hehe!!
Dear is sick again... Sigh... Been coughing quite badly... And I'm so worried... -.-" Drink more water and sleep early, dear!!! To make things even worse, he has hurt his ankle while playing badminton yesterday... -.-" Sigh... Pity my darling... Hope you'll get well soon and your ankle will be fine... Take good care of yourself for me!!! :P hehe... Miss ya loads... muacks!!! C'ya on Friday!!!
*I'm so excited!!!
XD
i am who i am
11:32 PM